Cra's electoral role

Options
Thankfuly after some late summer calls, and e-mails
Experian today confirmed they have my home address recorded on their database.
Only Checkmy file to update and possibly Noodle
Quite astonishing what happened for past year's info, not sure why cra's never had me registered.
Is it possible my change to postal vote and also the edited/non edited choices I had made could have caused the cra's not to record my Electorl role status correctly.
Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No. More likely your council hasn't yet updated the CRAs.

Raise a dispute with each of the three CRAs (not Checkmyfile), and Noddle, instead of Noodle.
  • Dandytf
    Dandytf Posts: 4,820 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    No. More likely your council hasn't yet updated the CRAs.

Raise a dispute with each of the three CRAs (not Checkmyfile), and Noddle, instead of Noodle.

Thanks I thought I had mentioned Checkmyfile -this was who the original concern was raised with and they have been amazing which lead me to calling local council+electoral register office then forwarding their written confirmation to Experian.
    I still have check my file working on my case.
    I need to re check noodle and ClearScore or Equifax (though I no longer pay for Equifax)

@zx81 -thanks for your advice as I was slightly concerned the miss reporting could have been my choice of future voting from home.
    Replenished CRA Reports.2020 Nissan Leaf 128-149 miles top charge. Savings depleted. VM Stream tv M250 Volted to M350 then M500 since returned to 1gb
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I hope you're not paying Check My File either...
  • Dandytf
    Options
    Quick update -Experian -correct as from today
    Equifax -Correct
    Noodle -Incorrect -dispute open (tough I no ,longer have the written confirmation from local council as I had sent it to Experian quite some time ago)
    What I have done is forwarded previous council e-mails to dispute@noodle.co.uk
    Hopefully I can get noodle to update their record.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    !!! wrote: »
    I hope you're not paying Check My File either...

I have been for quite some time -my choice.
    I like their what I call progress chart -shows me moving in right direction -at least most of the time.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 35,242 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Dandytf wrote: »
    What I have done is forwarded previous council e-mails to dispute@noodle.co.uk
    Hopefully I can get noodle to update their record.

That may be where you're going wrong.

They're still called Noddle, and not noodle.
  • Nasqueron
    Nasqueron Posts: 8,818 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dandytf wrote: »
    I have been for quite some time -my choice.
    I like their what I call progress chart -shows me moving in right direction -at least most of the time.

An amusing circle - you pay them to see "improvement" in a fictitious score that nobody but you sees, they (who control the score) can increase it to keep you hooked and keep charging you.

If you care about a made up score just use the free services of Noddle, Clearscore and MSE Credit Club and they will all give you pretend numbers that can go up as much as you like.

Do remember though that the score can be 0 or 999 and it still won't make a jot of difference to lenders, only the history on the file itself matters which lenders will judge using their own internal system that you will never see.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    As above - if you like watching fictitious numbers and ratings go up just use the free services.

They have bar graphs and timelines and all sorts of other rubbish you can monitor if your needs desire it
  • kingstreet
    kingstreet Posts: 38,765 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    CMF doesn't have access to Experian account data, and is therefore not complete/comprehensive.

A copy of your statutory file, obtained two or three times a year, or the Noddle monthly renewal system would allow you to monitor your data.
    I am a mortgage broker. You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice. Please do not send PMs asking for one-to-one-advice, or representation.
  • Dandytf
    Options
    That may be where you're going wrong.

They're still called Noddle, and not noodle.

Ha -refer to me earlier used e-mail address
    dispute@noddle.co.uk

Zx81 don't beleive everything you read in the forums ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure