Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,527 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Logged in this morning to update Correctly Delivered and got this message:
    Support Team sent a message13 Apr 2018 - 01:06
    Hello, Just a reminder - the Unaddressed Mail survey starts this coming Monday. If there's anything you're not sure about, please visit our Help section. Thanks for taking part!
    So I've now finished the extra-long one for Feb-March and going straight on to a standard one - I think. So loads of L2S to come in a few weeks to replace the £30 I spent last weekend.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Pomdren that has been my experience too - they don’t seem to respond to the question that you have actually asked and you end up having to work things out for yourself. I thought it was me that was really bad at wording the question.
    LBM 23/09/13 - DFD 08/10/17 :T
  • mustbemad
    mustbemad Posts: 614 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Nope - but they sent me an e-mail so I'm going to ask then where it is if I haven't had the letter (or the red card) by Saturday. If they then try and claim it was a mistake, I shall get Mchambers to help me complain and get some stamps instead :)

Yay I got my voucher today, strangely the slip says my name was drawn on the 12th and not the 10th but I’m not on that list either!

I also got the email saying the unaddressed survey starts next week, oops, I’ve been doing it this week as it appeared on my list, I guess that’s why there have been no pictures :o
  • kazzybabes
    kazzybabes Posts: 341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Somehow I have managed to get on the correctly delivered and unadressed survey starting on Monday! I will be doing all 3 at the same time! Is this going to be a nightmare? I have never done the other surveys before, i thought I would have got an information pack on what to do so hoping the help sections are good on the new website! :o
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,188 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Also doing all three next week.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • NBLondon
    mustbemad wrote: »
    Yay I got my voucher today, strangely the slip says my name was drawn on the 12th and not the 10th but I’m not on that list either!
    I got a WYWO red crad yesterday so will b egoing to pick mine up hopefully...
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Either...

Click on Confirm Missing Items then click back to Add Unaddressed Mail to make the hand tile re-appear (my solution)
    I have made a discovery... Up to now, I have only ever seen the "Other items not Listed" hamd tile - which disappears when I click the date. Today - two new tiles have appeared with leaflets to look out for. If I select the date first - the "other items" hand disappears but not the specific items. If I select the the "other items" hand I get the error message to select a date. If I select a "specific item" tile it ticks that box but no error message.

Which makes me think the designer/coder assumed you would always follow a sequence of tick the specific items then tick for other items then select date. They didn't plan for no specific item received but other item received as a possibility.
  • nanto3girls
    nanto3girls Posts: 5,951 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Is anyone having problems logging in on their phone.
    I keeps telling me i've used wrong email/password.
    Never had any problem when it was the old site.
    Maybe can only do it on an iphone.
  • MABLE
    MABLE Posts: 4,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Well the email arrived advising all systems go for Monday 16 April for unaddressed mail. Logged on to site and was greeted with a nice coloured picture of a Pizza.
  • notbritishgas
    notbritishgas Posts: 2,304 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    MABLE wrote: »
    Well the email arrived advising all systems go for Monday 16 April for unaddressed mail. Logged on to site and was greeted with a nice coloured picture of a Pizza.
    I see a lot of posts saying an email has been received for various things.
    I am still not receiving any emails at all, new invites come from a pop up when logged in, and my reminder that an unaddressed was starting on Monday came in a message on the system.
    So do others actually receive an email?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport