Noddle

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Consumerist
    Consumerist Posts: 6,310 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    No trouble loading either the home page or the sign-in page.

I have used the following links :-

<Home page >

<Sign-in page>
    >:)Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
  • Gordon_Hose
    Gordon_Hose Posts: 6,259 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Fine for me.

Try clearing your temp internet files.
  • Toe-Jam
    Toe-Jam Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Options
    Discovered they are blocking my IP, thinking i'm in the Republic of Ireland,

Worked fine when I used a UK proxy server. even though i'm already in the UK
  • Gordon_Hose
    Gordon_Hose Posts: 6,259 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Who's your ISP?
  • Toe-Jam
    Toe-Jam Posts: 1,554 Forumite
    Options
    Who's your ISP?

Its a Wimax service. NWEWN
  • DavidT
    DavidT Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    I have just signed up for this. It wouldn't accept my debit card but did accept my credit card. However I do have an odd address problem. My debit card is registered to my "correct" address whereas my credit card is registered to the address that normally (but not always) shows up on databases. There are 4 properties here numbered 1-4 but two of them have "Cottages" and two have "Bungalows" as the last part of of the first line of the address. My actual property deeds say Bungalows but on databases it comes up as Cottages. So I wonder if that can cause a problem? I know I had a hell of a job convincing the TV licensing people I really did have a license!

As for the report the only issue I have with it is that there is an address linked with which I have never had had any connection with whatsoever. It is however a similar address to my own so perhaps at some stage either myself or someone else has selected the wrong one from a database. Have raised a dispute and will be interested to see how it gets resolved.
  • JohalaReewi
    JohalaReewi Posts: 2,614 Forumite
    Options
    Noddle won't let me sign up with my credit card. :(
  • harvey115
    harvey115 Posts: 691 Forumite
    Options
    Noddle does not let me sign up either and nor both of my brothers. I think this is due to us moving to a new house with in the past year.

I tried all my debit cards as well as my credit card.
  • DavidT
    DavidT Posts: 65 Forumite
    Options
    When my sign up failed I just got a generic message about them not being able to provide me with access to my credit report and that they had to be sure they only released information to the right person. Annoyingly no clue as to what the actual problem was. I've guessed in my case it was to do with my address as the credit card was accepted. I don't know that for sure though. Its obviously alluding to the data I entered not being acceptable.

But it is frustrating in my case at least not to be given any specific reason for the failure.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure