Fall too Pieces

Options

Comments

• Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Its being argued the toss at the minute whether to do it over 1 day or 2. It can be done over 1 but it has to be June ie longer days time etc I would rather do it over 1 as if i ride 60-70 miles then have to sleep in a b and b i wont get up again.lol

Re logistics one of the lads doing it is an old school friend and he runs the local bikeshop so thats one thing covered. He has a vw caddy which with whipping a few wheels off should fit all the bikes in. We are gunna do whitehaven to Tynemouth, plan is too stop half way along there a cafe/bunk house on the route and do a refuel there.

Bike shop dudes missus has said she will be water girl half way along and food girl lol and will drop bikes off on the way back etc.

Many things still need going through ie scran to eat on route and water/food etc. Cereal bars and lots of bananas. My fitness is coming on i did a 55 miler on sunday in an average of 10.3mph. That average needs to be nearer 15-17mph to do this in a day.

Thanks to everyone who has asked my back is champion now its all fixed. I have started yoga classes once a week i feel stupid being the only dude there but the state of my back needs must.
    Cashback Earnings YTD £46.04 Survey Earnings YTD £182.66
    "Always always train, be the best version of you that you can physically be"
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Well survey land is quiet at the minute, i am getting 1 maybe 2 surveys a day off PA but nothing is getting approved. I must have 14 quid waiting.

Plus points today me and the boy went to the barbers today two half cuts 12 quid i usually pay 16 result.

Mingle respondi paid today signature updated 16 quid plus :-)

I am taking my son mountain biking in the morning trying to do stuff that does not cost a fortune.

Work have finally paid out re two treatments i have had from the osteopath yay.
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Enjoy the time with your son.

C2C you are very brave doing that in one day.

I am back to the surveys now , just done 2 on PA and nearly at £10 on valued opinions for another gift card.

Hope the back is getting better.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Enjoy the time with your son.

C2C you are very brave doing that in one day.

I am back to the surveys now , just done 2 on PA and nearly at £10 on valued opinions for another gift card.

Hope the back is getting better.

My backs healed Cumbria i havent had any form of pain or discomfort in days.

Yeah its all going well i bought him a xbox one from argos (top cashback money click via fast track collection obviously) and we have had a few movie nights. We are going cycling tomorrow.

Good good re the surveys Cumbria its good i have inspired a few people.
  • SusieT78
    SusieT78 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    Sounds like you're having a good time with your son, I bet he's happy that you've bought him an Xbox One!
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    He is yeah, he has being really good for a 14 year old teenager ie we have being out on the bikes 4-5 times since he has arrived. He gets up sorts his own breakfast, makes me a coffee lol

Then we go cycling mid morning the rest of the day is either now tv/netflix or xbox one. I dont mind his taste in movies is much bareable than 10 year ago.
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    Just a survey update, inbetween taking turns on Halo/Batman/Forza Opinium Research has paid me £25.00 quid, I have just dropped my first 20 via circle on pa and i have just dropped £40 from one poll.

I have updated my signature re Opinium Research it paid out really quick i was impressed 4-5 days.
  • JoJoC
    JoJoC Posts: 1,836 Forumite
    Options
    Wow - your surveys are paying you pretty well right now! I just got another £20 from PA too, that's me up to £157 i think! I've been doing them since June i reckon.

I haven't looked at that Opinium Research that you mentioned - worth a look? £25 seems worth it!

Glad you're having a nice time with your son.
    CC1: £4481.14/ £5031.14 (12% paid off, £600) | CC2:£3307/ £3807 (14.4% paid off, £550) | Loan: £10,528.20/ £15,792.30((33% paid off, £5,264))

July debt total: £24,630.44 | New debt total: £18,316.34 | Total debt paid: £6,414.10 (26%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
  • Scott_Weiland_2
    Options
    JoJoC wrote: »
    Wow - your surveys are paying you pretty well right now! I just got another £20 from PA too, that's me up to £157 i think! I've been doing them since June i reckon.

I haven't looked at that Opinium Research that you mentioned - worth a look? £25 seems worth it!

Glad you're having a nice time with your son.

Opinium research is really worth a look definetly, its a steady one to build up. You only get surveys via email, surveys range from 25p upto 75p. It pays out at 25 quid and pays out via paypal or bank transfer. I tend to get 2-3 payouts a year from it but the surveys are short 5-10 mins and its rare to get booted out of surveys.

Some weeks i get maybe 4-5 emails from them the surveys 80percent of the time are 50p.
  • SusieT78
    SusieT78 Posts: 56 Forumite
    Options
    He is yeah, he has being really good for a 14 year old teenager ie we have being out on the bikes 4-5 times since he has arrived. He gets up sorts his own breakfast, makes me a coffee lol

Then we go cycling mid morning the rest of the day is either now tv/netflix or xbox one. I dont mind his taste in movies is much bareable than 10 year ago.
    Just a survey update, inbetween taking turns on Halo/Batman/Forza Opinium Research has paid me £25.00 quid, I have just dropped my first 20 via circle on pa and i have just dropped £40 from one poll.

I have updated my signature re Opinium Research it paid out really quick i was impressed 4-5 days.

Sounds like you've had a good week!
    I'm really enjoying the PA surveys, I'm finding they're much more interesting than ones on other sites and much better paid too.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback