Sentinel (AI Scheme) compensation help guide

Comments

• labp04
    labp04 Posts: 296 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Rang Barclays customer service telephone number, Thursday 7.1.16 (very helpful young man) and received cheque for £272.33 after tax 11.1.16, Good service or what!
  • Hi All. Since 1982 I have moved five times. I know at each address I held banks accounts and credit cards that sold me SENTINAL products. The problem that I have I no longer have the accounts details for all the different accounts I held at all the different addresses. My question is how do I find the detais of these old accounts please??
  • Hi All. Since 1982 I have moved five times. I know at each address I held banks accounts and credit cards that sold me SENTINAL products. The problem that I have I no longer have the accounts details for all the different accounts I held at all the different addresses. My question is how do I find the details of these old accounts please??
  • I don't remember if I was paying in for this. All I can remember is a few years ago having a key fob for my keys in case they were lost where someone could return them and this was with Sentinel. Does that mean I must have had the card protection too. This was on a Lloyds bank account that I had but I really can't remember.
  • labp04
    labp04 Posts: 296 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    When we rang AI, they gave us our number which apparently follows wherever, the date I signed up and the bank I signed up with. So, presumably, if you ring AI, they can at least give you the same info re your account?
  • I received £217.25 for my fathers estate. You can claim after somebody has died.
  • I don#t know if my Sentinal gold is £ 5000 of 100000
  • how can I tell if my Sentinal Gold insuarance is £5000 or £10000
  • I received £178.00 from sentinel , then wrote to Lloyds tsb just before Christmas , today ( 18th ) I received another cheque for £250.00 from Lloyds for credit card protection dating back to 1990 . one very happy chap
  • this was the same as me , wrote to sentinel and Lloyds received money from both
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure