Bounce Bounce Bounce (like tigger) to a healthier and happier you with Slimming World

Options

Comments

• rainbowfairydust
    Options
    Morning all

Back at work after my weekend away. Wasnt too bad foodwise..i planned what to eat when i was travelling down (coach) and the planning worked in my favour & didnt feel the need to buy any chocolate/crisps. Had fresh fish & oven chips/peas for tea on the friday PM. Used the oven chips as syns..
    Satuday was a write off -went out sat night. Drank Vodka & diet (several of :o:o) then ended up having a donner kebab (so classy i know :o:o:o).
    Sunday - donner disagreed with me (also prob not helped by the vodka consumption). Hardly ate anything yesterday because of the disagreement :o:o..just had ham toastie for breakfast and a chicken salad (no dressing ) & fruit. I didnt get in until 11pm last night so i am very tired today (zzzzzzz)

Having a green day today and menu is :-

B- Grape nuts & skimmed milk ( Hex a & b x 1)
    L -Morrocan medley cous cous (2.5 syns for the packet)
    D- SW Quiche made with mushrooms/sweetcorn & HM sweet potato chips
    Snacks - hifi light bar x 2 (2nd hex b), an apple & grapes, muller light greek yoghurt (0.5 syns) & options hot choc (2 syns)

i have WI tomorrow.. dont feel like i have gained anything. Still dreading it though :eek:

happy monday people

ETA - feel like i need to cleanse myself this week of all the junk that passed my lips at weekend .. will be eating loads of fruit & drinking water i think !
    Sleazy wrote: »
    I like RainbowFairyDust .....

RFD for president .... Ra! Ra! Ra! :j

Undergrad degree - completed 2018
    Masters degree - completed 2019
  • rainbowfairydust
    rainbowfairydust Posts: 16,389 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 15 October 2012 at 11:08AM
    Options

Honestly thought I was going to be ok but I'm feeling lonely tonight - why is it hard to make friends as a grown up!? As a child it happens in school but I honestly have no idea how to make friends now I've left uni :(

You are not on your own with this Lush.. I am in a similar situation to yourself. I live on my own in Sheffield. Its hard to make new friends because most people already have their own set of friends, and it becomes much hard to "integrate" into an already established group of people..
    Parents/good friends are all on the Isle Of Man/dotted all over the country ( scotland/birmingham/peterborough & Somerset).
    I don't have any close friends with me in Sheffield , and i too often get lonely. I do have work friends..but they are not proper "friends" if you see what i mean..
    I joined night school earlier in the year which started end of September. I hope this will help me to make some new proper friends here in Sheffield because i like it very much here & want to stay. So far it seems to be going well but of course still all early days yet..

Are there any groups near you? What are your interests? This site is worth checking out as there are lots of local activities?http://www.meetup.com/

ETA ..just noticed you are in South Yorkshire? Whereabouts are you? We could meet if you are not too far away?maybe go for a coffee?
    Sleazy wrote: »
    I like RainbowFairyDust .....

RFD for president .... Ra! Ra! Ra! :j

Undergrad degree - completed 2018
    Masters degree - completed 2019
  • kandfs_mam
    kandfs_mam Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Grrrrr - stayed the same at weigh in. I am so !!!!!! off right now - I had been so good. Looks like I am going to have to drop down to only 5 syns a day to try to get things moving again. I thought I'd be ok on 48 for the week but obviously not.

I'm off to sulk for a while!
    Mortgage Aug 22 £280,000
    Current mortgage  £28,000

• psychopathbabble
    Options
    RFD and Lush... I've joined Ladies Circle. It's a social group that meet up roughly every fortnight and helps raise money for charity. I've been to a BBQ for 4th July, going to Karaoke next week, they also had a 60/70/80s fundraiser in September. Might be worth a look? x
    Became Mrs Scotland 16.01.16 :heart:Became homeowners 26.02.16 :heart:Baby girl arrived 27.10.16 :heart:Baby boy arrived 16.09.2018
  • gien
    gien Posts: 1,649 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    I think I've got a bit confused here, but anyway, so far I have had

B: HM granola (HEB for the oats plus 3 syns for the fruit/nuts
    L: ratatouille, spaghetti, carrots, salmon, apple. Odd combo due to left overs being lunch all free on EE I think. 1/3 SF in the ratatouille and the apple/carrots
    D: pasta and bolognaise, salad, grated carrot and cabbage - all free if 1/3 SF
    HEA - milk 60ml on granola, rest in tea and coffee.
    S: 60g cottage cheese - 2 syns I think, not sure what 'low fat' is, this variety is 4.5% fat, natural, so maybe more syns needed.

Does this look reasonable? I'll probably have a couple of plums later on this afternoon too, just to bump up the fruit content of the day.
    Trying to keep in budget.

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Have a good holliebob lush.

Ive got a cold so not expecting a loss tonight.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou
    Options
    kandfs_mam wrote: »
    Grrrrr - stayed the same at weigh in. I am so !!!!!! off right now - I had been so good. Looks like I am going to have to drop down to only 5 syns a day to try to get things moving again. I thought I'd be ok on 48 for the week but obviously not.

I'm off to sulk for a while!

Keep going.
    Blimey 48 arent that many for the week:eek:
    You got much left to loose?
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• kandfs_mam
    kandfs_mam Posts: 1,053 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    Keep going.
    Blimey 48 arent that many for the week:eek:
    You got much left to loose?

Still about 2 & 1/2 stone Beanielou. I have always struggled with syns - if I have more than 10 per day (70 a week) I put on weight :( Consultant has said the dreaded words today - cut the portion size, especially on carbs :o
    Mortgage Aug 22 £280,000
    Current mortgage  £28,000

• stef240377
    stef240377 Posts: 2,798 Forumite
    Options
    My temp consultant said when the weight loss starts to even out and your not losing as much as previous weeks to just up the SF's. She has lost half her body weight and still has half a stone to go.
    :j Was married 2nd october 2009 to the most wonderful man possible:j

DD 1994, DS 1996 AND DS 1997

Lost 3st 5lb with Slimming world so far!!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Blimey, half your body weight.
    That must feel really weird.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure