A Payment A Day Part 5

Comments

• This must be a miracle, twice in two days!!!

PAD of £10.22

EE
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: WOOFING :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Love it pip :D

xx
    It's true..it's true..
    very strange SIL used to do it!
    Pip
  • macgirl wrote: »
    Thanks Danko - I got a lovely silver Golf! It's 6 years old, but has been very well looked after and looks brand new!!!:j
    (that'll soon change when the rugrats have trashed it:rolleyes:)
    Best of all it was under £5k, so cost me nowt (OH has very kindly pur-chased :D).
    I feel all grown up that I've finally taken the sensible option financially and didn't buy the beemer I was eyeing up!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks DT, shame you can't make that weekend :(
    I'm very excited about the PAD/DFW meet-up, but need more details, as I have my work's do on the 4th and am staying over, so 2 nights away might be pushing it.....
    I'm defo up for it though!!!!
    Small PAD of £1 please FB Jo - sorry, payday Friday:o
    I was going to try and make October a no-spend month and knock a grand off my debts, but then everyone started going on about :xmastree: today :eek::eek::eek:
    Hope everyone's had a good day?! mac x
    Oo great news on the car mac! I'm a fan of Golf's as OH has a MK1 one. And what a bargain!? Great to hear everything's sorted there now :D

Thanks Green, I'm sure when they wack on the interest it'll go over again! :rotfl: But some tax back from the taxman is a welcome cheque to take a huge chunk out of that CC!! :D

Hope everyone's OK? I'm fuffed again. HUMP day tomorrow which means nearly the weekend AND I'm all alone this weekend! OH's away so what to do with myself! ? :rotfl:
    xx
    :j (2013) :j
    * Virgin Atlantic [STRIKE]£2,837.01[/STRIKE] £2,835* B'card [STRIKE]£851.51[/STRIKE] £850 * Egg [strike]£5,608.83[/strike] £5,608.83 * Mint [STRIKE]£816.13[/STRIKE] £770 *
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Todays PAD is £25.00 to Miserable Blighters!

I would have padded first thing but now have to use this gizmo & I keep putting wrong numbers in it!

I still haven't spent any of the £200 :j..even though..

wait for it ...

I had to go to the Metro centre for work:j.. how good am I???
    Hope you are all impressed

Think I will just pay the parking fee though, cos it is so tempting..

Also think a DFW/PAD meet sounds good!!.. Let me know more!
    Pip
    x
  • Hiya all, hope you've all had a good day...?

PAD is £4 for me today :D

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • mooomin
    mooomin Posts: 13,703
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    pippo wrote: »
    Also think a DFW/PAD meet sounds good!!.. Let me know more!
    Pip
    x
    It's all in the thread I linked to yesterday. Someone has suggested a DFW meet, and there seems to be a couple of PADders thinking about going along too. I live in Edinburgh so have very little excuse :D

Edinburgh is lovely at Christmas time. Would be more than happy to meet up with any PADders who are making the pilgrimage.
  • jo41
    jo41 Posts: 1,171
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Evening everyone,
    Right, listen up! Tomorrow marks the beginning of the last week of September.
    Therefore I want a big week as far as PADing is concerned:D
    Ok We've had a few lean days and a few good ones but I won't hear any excuses for this last week. I want you all to PAD to the max,,,,,,,,,OK?;)
    Jo x
  • jo41 wrote: »
    Evening everyone,
    Right, listen up! Tomorrow marks the beginning of the last week of September.
    Therefore I want a big week as far as PADing is concerned:D
    Ok We've had a few lean days and a few good ones but I won't hear any excuses for this last week. I want you all to PAD to the max,,,,,,,,,OK?;)
    Jo x

Apart from a DD due out soon, I'm afraid my PADs will be pretty tiny this week. The bulk of it goes out in the first ten days of the month from me and I've not really built up much of a cushion for the next onslaught onto my bank account.
  • Evening,

PaD for me today of £9.61
  • went missing again but still managing to PAD

PAD for this month £600
    :mad: 5 account to clear- £14580.47/£1074.90- 7.3% paid off
    debt free nov 2012 before that I hope
    sealed jar no 420
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing