Shopper Thoughts

I signed up in July and have had no surveys at all from this site. I keep getting emails telling me how they are improving it for the better and it is getting great for rewards etc but still no surveys

Is it just me that gets no surveys on the site?

Comments

• I've had about 4 this year, I didn't mind as they are quick and easy and the points loaded straight to card but they are changing the site and you'll need 1000 points now to cash out for a reward so unless they send many more surveys I won't bother anymore.
  • I noticed that they have changed, too; now you need to collect 1000 "Shopper Thoughts" points before you can get the Tesco reward points.

Also, the last two surveys they sent me took at least 20 minutes each and were slightly less than easy to complete, asking rather inane 'preference rating style' questions which had no real relevance to opinion gathering.

I emailed them (to the address they quote) twice asking why they had changed it but have had no reply after two weeks.:angry::angry::angry:

Sadly, I think that they have totally lost the plot now, and I will be withdrawing from their "scheme".
  • Finally got to 1000 points, redeemed for Tesco vouchers. Been waiting since 14 August for them to appear.
  • Like I said in my post, I think they have totally lost the plot...
  • carh
    carh Posts: 174 Forumite
    I am coming off this. it was "sold" as testing products, lots of points and rewards yet I get the odd survey about what I think of their catalogue or packet design on food with a minimal point reward. A complete waste of my time
    Carh:A
  • Anyone tried any other site better than shopper thoughts?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback