• COOLTRIKERCHICK
    COOLTRIKERCHICK Posts: 10,510 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 9 February 2013 at 9:31PM
    Options
    ok just found a goodfella printable moc for a free pizza

http://www.freebiesiteuk.co.uk/printable-vouchers/page/2/

so with the coupon AND tcb snap and save, you have made 4op

this if everything goes to plan, and the cashback etc goes smoothly etc..

I am going to supermarket later, but cant see if this works until monday, as my printer at home dont work:mad:

sorry will delate the link to moc later...as dont think links are allowed in this part of the forum

edit..... sorry forget this post.... they have been claimed....boooooo
    Work to live= not live to work
  • Jazzyj_2
    Jazzyj_2 Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    Oh thats a bummer, still will be fun looking for vouchers.....I think
  • Cher-Ching
    Options
    I wonder if this will work with reduced items. Just thinking about the salad bag which is 20p cashback. Veg gets reduced to 10p or so at the end of each day and wondered if it would come up on the receipt as the item name or just 'reduced veg' or something?

Also this new concept could have just reinvented wombling for receipts :D ok it will be very hit and miss but worth a go!

Going by the current offers, pankcake day on Tuesday could be very cheap if you go for Betty crocker pancakes with Nutella :T
    28/04/11 - A bad day for shoppers everywhere (Tesco shoppers that is!) RIP DTD :A
  • Turkishdreamer
    Options
    Thanks for this, have downloaded it to my phone.

This is much better than Shopitize, which I also have on my phone, because that is store specific. Quite a bit of cashback to be had between the 2 apps, if you can shop around.
    MSE Addiction, should come with a health warning:money:
  • Fag_ash_lil
    Fag_ash_lil Posts: 5,150 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Don't forget , you can only do each offer once in a 7 day period ..

kiss-1.gif terri x
    " When I'm good I'm very good , but when I'm bad I'm better " ~ Mae West ..
  • newnhak
    newnhak Posts: 485 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just uploaded my first receipt. The app kept crashing on my phone so I used my tablet.
  • Sellurgranny
    Options
    Wow great offers wish I didn't have a stupid Symbian nokia - completely useless with apps like this. Can't wait to change the darned thing in March!
  • Jazzyj_2
    Jazzyj_2 Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    Wow great offers wish I didn't have a stupid Symbian nokia - completely useless with apps like this. Can't wait to change the darned thing in March!

From what I gather its online as well now.:)
  • Poppea
    Poppea Posts: 351 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes you can definitely use the online version already. I'm so glad as I don't possess a smartphone! It's very quick and easy to scan/photograph your receipt and upload it. I used it twice last week and both times the cashback was showing as payable the same day. I'm really loving this new type of cashback. :j
    "Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
  • re08149383
    Options
    Hey guys. I uploaded a receipt on the weekend. Where does it show that it has been uploaded and how long does it take to show and get paid?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure