Anyone used Tribunal Action UK?

Comments

• angrysmurf
    angrysmurf Posts: 26 Forumite
    edited 15 September 2010 at 11:35PM
    If anyone else has been stuffed by these con artists, please do get in touch with me.
    I am currently working closely with trading standards, who want to see as much evidence as possible. I am aware that people dont have the time to contact them but with your permission I will gladly pass your story on, remember that they will need to verify your story so please leave contact details.

Don't assume instant results but think of the others who will be conned in the same way, this is happening on a regular basis and your report can make a difference.

Thanks all
  • john59_2
    john59_2 Posts: 67 Forumite
    THIS LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TV MOMENT. In other words........mz Robbinson and co.

take care out there:)
  • Yep ! You got it,these people are unscrupulous to put it mildly. They have not only provided me with little or no service at all but ruined my case. They didn't even tell me when the Tribunal was. I'm now going to claim against them - I've pm'd Angry Smurf with regards to the forum that's been created - I'll watch here and there for updates on these people. Grrrrrr !
  • I am currently using tribunal online uk, i cant believe that i have paid nearly £300 and all they have done is write a letter to the company i used to work for. I was given the impression that they would deal with the situation from start to finish, when i said i would be using a solicitor and should be getting legal aid the girl told me that the government had stopped legal aid now and that i should go with them. Can anyone advise on how i can go about getting my money back? im angry as i could have wrote the letter which they sent to the company, and not have paid nearly £300!!!! i could definatley use that money now that im not working, im so angry!
  • DO NOT USE THEM.
    I Paid £250 for them to write a letter and fill in a ET1 form. They failed to do this in the 28days specified on the terms and conditions.
    My advice is You can fill in the ET1 form online on directgov link(which takes the same time as filling in a questionaire) send it of on line and they will do the letter and arrange a court date. Up till now the cost is Free. Hopefully your employers will pay up and the court case will not go ahead. If it does then you might need representing!
    In my case the boss did not reply, the court date cancelled and the judge then issued a judgement. From then on i have only paid £50 court fees to allow the baliffs in.

The point is i wasted 2 months of my time and £250. I have tried to recover the £250 from them and the only reply i had to a complaint form was after 14days saying more time was needed. I have been in touch with the claims regulation body whon spoke to the directors and gave a further month to reply. Action direct did not reply and after writting and e mailing the regulation body saying i had no response, now they also are not responding! So i filled in the complaint form again and this time got a reply saying the decision to decline my refund still stands.

Has anyone been successful taking them to small claims?
  • vaporate
    vaporate Posts: 1,955 Forumite
    edited 8 November 2010 at 9:54PM
    You should contact ACAS, get legal aid, then put a claim in to the employment tribunal. You will have go through the grievance period by trying to get your job back first, it's just a circus that you have to go through to show you tried your best and had no choice to the employment tribunal as the tribunal is paid for by the tax payer.

Or go private through a legal professional.
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • angrysmurf wrote: »
    Victims of Tribunal Action (Trading name of Action Direct UK Ltd)

Action Direct (UK) Limited, regulated by the Ministry of Justice Reg No: CRM19622

I have been in touch with the employment tribunals office in London and they are aware of disreputable online tribunal companies. I have been told that complaints must be put in writing and submitted to the president of the organisation:

Mr David Latham
    President of the Employment Tribunal (England and Wales)
    The President’s Office
    Victory House
    30-34 Kingsway
    London
    WC2B 6EX

[FONT=&quot][EMAIL="londoncentralet@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk"]londoncentralet@tribunals.gsi.gov.uk[/EMAIL][/FONT]

Phone 020 7273 8603
    Fax 020 7273 8686
    DX Address 141420 Bloomsbury 7

Good luck, PM me if you have any questions.

Hi,

My mother has already paid for the Delux Package (£247) and I'm worried that her efforts will be crushed if this site is a fraud. Is it a genuine site? and if not, do you know whether I can get a refund if she's not happy with the service?

I'd appreciate it if you can reply asap
  • Do not use them. I have paid them £300 for redundancy payments not received and they have not even notified the Company within the 3 month deadline. Instead they told me I had to do it 2 months AFTER the deadline had passed. Cannot talk to anyone legal and the e-mails are vague and basically rubbish. I have not even had a letter from them yet. It has now been 6 months! I am now taking them to Employment Law solicitors for the £300 and amount I feel I would have won from my previous employers. I do not think they should be allowed to trade, anyone got Watchdogs e-mail address?

Danny
  • Stupidly I used these people for my Employment Tribunal, they too £50 off me to "assess" my situation, then requested another £250 for "their special service" then when I got a court date they said I'd need to pay another £950 for them to represent me, needless to say I didn't pay it, the woman on the phone virtually shouted at me for not paying too.

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Action Direct (same co) and was told would I like to get mis sold PPI back, as I had about £19000 owing to me if I did, and they wanted £95.00 for each one, again to assess the likelihood of my claim succeeding, preferring to believe that human nature isn't so bad, I said okay, do one, and if I get my money back I'll do the rest. Eventually after much to and fro conversation they agreed to do that. That was around a month ago, I filled in the online questionnaire will all my details and guess what I've just been sent a form asking me for it all again. ALso there is a form to fill in giving them my debit card details to pay them in the event that any compensation is sent to me. I don't want to give them these details and would like to get my £95.00 back + the £300 I paid to Tribunal Online. I have been thinking about getting in touch with Watchdog or ITV Wales The Ferret.
  • Hi,

My mother has already paid for the Delux Package (£247) and I'm worried that her efforts will be crushed if this site is a fraud. Is it a genuine site? and if not, do you know whether I can get a refund if she's not happy with the service?

I'd appreciate it if you can reply asap

You have used this user name on other forums asking the same question, it seems like you are trying to get me to make a defamatory statement about your wretched company? Why are you asking here if you can get a refund, ask the company?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure