Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• elliemoo wrote: »
    Good morning all, happy Wednesday.

I am off to see about starting a new job this morning.

Good luck :) x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • abailey54
    abailey54 Posts: 1,581 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning Elite :)

Hope you are all okay today, hideous rain and wind on the way into work this morning, had the wipers on turbo speed and still couldn't see much

I got the carrot, apple and cinnamon muesli on shoppymum this morning, fancied a bit of a change and thought it was really nice. I know it's still £2, but I did get a coffee and DM for the nectar points while I was at it. Also got the beetroot one, but haven't tried it yet

Has anyone managed to find the elusive bol salad jars? I haven't been able to find them anywhere. What section of the shop would they be in?
    Final cigarette smoked 02/01/18
    Weight loss 2017 28lbs
    Weight gain 2018 8lbs :rotfl:

• I've had some good news myself, the Oncologist that I wanted to transfer my care to has agreed to take me on as a new patient, despite initially declining me :)
    It's just the lift I needed as I had spiralled into depression after the initial rejection.

It's blowing a hoodie out there - be careful if travelling. I have to get out now to the Surgery to give my GP the details for my referral :)

Great news! :j x
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • good morning all

going to buy a couple of john lewis £50.00 gift cards in morrisons today as in total 6250 points per card due to offer =£6.25 per card

these can be used in waitose so will save the to use with the conditional spend vouchers

also for currys m&s amazon Debenhams Halfords on their £50.00 gift cards

offer is ONLY for £50.00 cards not any other amount
    offer finishes 31st jan

these are well worth buying if you have a big spend coming up or to use in waitrose or m&s slowly through out the year

HRT xxx

offer didn't work for me last time there was no signage in the shop for me to argue with either :(
    £365 a year spend challenge - this has included food/clothes/beauty?? who knows where I am
    20,000 step a day challenge
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    abailey54 wrote: »

Hope you are all okay today, hideous rain and wind on the way into work this morning, had the wipers on turbo speed and still couldn't see much

I got the carrot, apple and cinnamon muesli on shoppymum this morning, fancied a bit of a change and thought it was really nice. I know it's still £2, but I did get a coffee and DM for the nectar points while I was at it. Also got the beetroot one, but haven't tried it yet

Has anyone managed to find the elusive bol salad jars? I haven't been able to find them anywhere. What section of the shop would they be in?

We found then in T near the sandwiches.
  • HILLBERN
    morning all,

torrential rain outside and very windy, Im pleased I only had an overnighter babysitting in London this week as today is usually the day I travel home
  • HILLBERN
    MHOC
    I think it was put a link for audience tickets, well we got 4 for tomorrow so hoping the weather improves for the drive to Borehamwood.
  • abailey54 wrote: »

i looked in produce under salad style dishes and ready meals healthy eating/fresher foods
    tried both my local Tesco and sainsburys (sainsburys is quite small though) .thinking go to a bigger tescos today but it is the opposite side of town from asda and i wanted to use an apg lol
    might be my last apg for awhile. apg number 1 was fine - i know the wifey who served me happens to be the shop managers wife then visit number 2 i went to a different self scan section and the person got the same wifey over to help. That point she acknowleged me by name and was like the customer knows how this works blah blah. I can remember now why i stopped before . Proper dirty security looks on the way out. . So got another to use but hoping its someone different on today or might try a till.
    £365 a year spend challenge - this has included food/clothes/beauty?? who knows where I am
    20,000 step a day challenge
  • HILLBERN
    SCAMPS
    thanks hubby got his beer this morning :) so he is happy
    I only ordered 1 as like ?? I cant remember who it was??I thought the offer had expired, so I was very late in getting my 1 lot and everything else was os, but happy with just 1 :)
  • HILLBERN
    shopmium+ cos

As well as looking after baby GS going to London does have its advantages as far as cb apps are concerned :)
    In a small but busy S local (Canada Water tube station) I found the Bol veg pots, + what a melon, also the plantmilk + moma yogurt (on dh+dd account, not mine )for cos/cs.
    The Bol was nice but I wouldn't pay over £3 for it, the melon drink my dil said was yuk, I haven't tried the yogurt yet, and the milk is low in protein I got the chocolate flavoured ones as my little goddaughter who is now 1 year old (my friend had twins after loosing full term baby the year previous, don't know if you remember me mentioning it ?) anyway baby mabel has pku so im hoping she will be able to have them..
    good freebies for me :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport