IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Incomplete vrn entered

Options

Comments

• Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    It appears to be the bit after https://imgur.com/ that is invalid and your latest attempt is even worse, just got a "this page cannot be displayed" You have introduced a random "m" in the URL
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    When next you post the link can you repeat it in a new 'Reply' box then it will appear on this page of the thread.

Are you able to save an image of the relevant webpage then copy and paste it into the thread by clicking on the little image button above the Reply box (square shaped, yellow box with a mountain range and sun showing). Before pasting the link into the dialogue box you need to delete the default https://.

See if that works.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Pjr1525
    Pjr1525 Posts: 148 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
  • Le_Kirk
    Le_Kirk Posts: 22,312 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic Name Dropper
    Options
    Pjr1525 wrote: »
    This works! Now, what was the question?
  • Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,354 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Pjr1525 wrote: »

Alleluia, alleluia! :)
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Pjr1525
    First Anniversary
    Options
  • Pjr1525
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi Kirk, another poster wanted me to post this picture for his own defence, thanks
  • Pjr1525
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Many thanks for everyone's incredible patience. To show how inept I am at this sort of thing, when I cut and paste anything, I use a different finger to paste than the finger that I cut with, because I imagine the information is stored in my cutting finger. :)
  • Pjr1525
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi coupon mad, the links that you requested are in posts 105 and 108. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure