Festive Fling - Scottish Meet 2009

Options

Comments

• Bunnyinthelights
    Options
    Lol!
    Well, so far all of us coming have already met...but we agree to meet in a place and you can usually tell who everyone is because we're all nervous...
    Empty pockets never held anyone back, only empty heads and empty hearts can do that -Peale
  • Ames
    Ames Posts: 18,459 Forumite
    Options
    I can't make that weekend, hope you all have a great time!
    Unless I say otherwise 'you' means the general you not you specifically.
  • Buffythedebtslayer
    Options
    I am coming!!!!

Should I fly up???????????

I don't know about such things!

xxxx
    Nevertheless she persisted.
  • Toto
    Toto Posts: 6,680 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I would fly from here buffy. Luton is a 15 min drive away for me and I can fly to edinburgh from there. It would cost me about £100 return with all of the taxes and the like.
    :A
    :A
    "Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid" - Albert Einstein
  • spud30
    spud30 Posts: 16,872 Forumite
    Options
    I'd love to go, but not sure if the budgets will allow, so close to Chrimbo. Will let you know, but probably a no for me :(
    Is it better to aim for the stars and hit a tree or aim for a tree and land in its branches :think:
    Loves being a Wonderbra friend :kisses3:
  • angelflower_2
    Options
    I will come along....any excuse!!
    DFW 228 LONG H 68
    DFD 2017 :eek:
  • Prudent
    Prudent Posts: 11,450 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    The Travelodge in Edinburgh is in a really central Location. I have stayed there a few times on the cheap offers and would recommend it. Can be a bit noisy at the front on a weekend, so request a room at the back when you check in.
    Frugal Living Challenge 2024 CROFT Crafting: £84/300, R (visiting daughter): £145/£500 Outside activities: £114/244 (Allotment), Outside 2 (Mud monsters et al) £127 F(Family visits): £50/500 Tummy (food budget): Aiming to use full budget monthly of £200
  • As I live here I've no excuse not to come!:beer:
    DMP member 343 :T

2010 Clothes challenge £100/£4 :j
  • vonph1
    vonph1 Posts: 181 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Can I come too???
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Course you can :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure