Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • C J
    • By C J 11th Oct 07, 11:57 AM
    • 1,139Posts
    • 6,999Thanks
    C J
    Coffee Gift Basket - more ideas, please!
    • 11th Oct 07, 11:57 AM
    Coffee Gift Basket - more ideas, please! 11th Oct 07 at 11:57 AM
    Hello everyone - I'm a long time lurker who's really enjoying reading this site and am bowled over by how many excellent and creative ideas you all seem to come up with!

Inspired by all the wonderful hamper threads, I've decided to put together a coffee themed gift basket for my hard-to-please-and-often-a-bit-grumpy father in law - he's notoriously difficult to buy for, bless, but he *does* like trying new types of coffee. He's gone through various phases - in the past we've bought him filter coffee makers, electric grinders, those plunger style glass coffee makers, and last Christmas my husband and I bought him the Senseo pod as he'd been eyeing one up longingly. I think he used it for about a week before he got bored with it!

So anyway .... it's a safe bet that he'll like anything coffee-related. I bought a lovely brown leather high-sided tray (10 in Tesco last weekend!) and thought I'd fill it with a variety of small packs of different coffees (Whittards, maybe??), and perhaps add some home made coffee fudge or coffee/walnut biscuits wrapped in cellophane bags. Has anyone got any other good ideas for what else to add?

Thanks

C J
Page 3
    • zx81
    • By zx81 11th Feb 19, 8:50 AM
    • 20,571 Posts
    • 21,987 Thanks
    zx81
    You can be sure that my FIL didn't appreciate it though, or bother to say thank you. He's always been a very grumpy man
    Originally posted by C J
    Probably too much caffeine...
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,220Posts Today

7,505Users online

Martin's Twitter