Wealthify bonus payment?

Hi
I signed up >6months ago to the Wealthify S&SISA where you pay in =/over £400 and get £40 bonus.
I know the bonus goes into your linked bank account not the ISA itself.
My question is - I’ve not had my bonus. Has anyone else received theirs? Is there something I need to do to prompt this?!
Many thanks!

Comments

• le_loup
    le_loup Posts: 4,047 Forumite
    Possibly ask them?
  • Thanks, yes I plan to if no one here can help. I just know that with the MSE link for the bonus lots of people on here signed up to the same deal I did, so just wondered what their experience had been and whether bonuses have been paid/paid promptly for example.
  • dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,046
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    I suspect most of the regulars avoid this sort of investment as its very basic and poor value for money. Its really aimed at people are more focused on the app software than they are their investments.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
  • I signed up May 2017 to get £50 back on £500. Should be getting the money on my bank account any day now.. Anyone else had the cashback paid? I did get the email from them after funding the account saying that I qualified for cashback..
  • Alexland
    Alexland Posts: 9,653
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    dunstonh wrote: »
    I suspect most of the regulars avoid this sort of investment as its very basic and poor value for money. Its really aimed at people are more focused on the app software than they are their investments.

However wealthy you are free money is worth the same as the hard earned stuff. The way I look at these signup bonuses is that they are worth double if invested for long enough which makes them even more attractive.

Alex
  • Lee131
    Lee131 Posts: 11
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Anyone else has this? No sign of mine?
  • cjv
    cjv Posts: 513
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Newshound!
    Forumite
    Lee131 wrote: »
    Anyone else has this? No sign of mine?

If you met all of the conditions and have not received your bonus, it's best to contact Wealthify directly and ask them.

I confirmed with them the day I made my account if I am eligible, as it was a limited offer to a certain amount of new accounts.

I am hoping my cashback will be paid at the start of August 6 months after my initial investment.
  • ChopperST
    ChopperST Posts: 1,257
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    For those currently waiting for their bonus Wealthify have told me on LC that the bonus will be paid into qualifying customers source bank account next week.
  • ChopperST
    ChopperST Posts: 1,257
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Anyone received anything yet? Feels like I'm been given the runaround by them ATM.
  • I opened ( and qualified for the bonus) 6 months ago. I inquired them this week. They said they are collating all the bonuses and will be in the bank account next week. Have the LiveChat email as evidence.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure