Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,921 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Well I will tell you when I get back :)

Ok:rotfl::rotfl: but we don't have one nearest is MK:p although its not THAT far
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    I have just received this email
    THIS IS A SERVICE MESSAGE
    Security Notice

Hi bubbs

We respect the privacy of your personal information, which is why we are writing to advise you of an event that resulted in the possible disclosure of your personal data, but not including your payment card information.

On the evening of the 20th of August, we were contacted by hackers who claimed they had obtained a number of our customers’ online shopping information. There is no evidence that Superdrug’s systems have been compromised. We believe the hacker obtained customers’ email addresses and passwords from other websites and then used those credentials to access accounts on our website. The hacker claims that they have obtained information on approximately 20,000 customers but we have only seen 386.

Customers’ names, addresses and, in some instances, date of birth, phone number and points balances may have been accessed. In line with good security practice, we are advising you to change your Superdrug.com password now and on an on-going, frequent basis.

We have contacted the Police and Action Fraud (the UK’s national fraud and cyber-crime arm) and will be offering them all the information they need for their investigation as we continue to take the responsibility of safeguarding our customers’ data incredibly seriously.

Peter Macnab

CEO of Superdrug

For further information, please call:
    Superdrug Customer Services on
    03456 710 709 or email help@superdrug.com
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Just had a similar email from dixons or currys or somewhere like that
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • bubbs
    Options
    Just had a similar email from dixons or currys or somewhere like that

I cant even sign in too SD, so said i forgot password and changing it like that
  • mattswife
    mattswife Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just tried to log into SD but their servers are probably overloaded

Not been to Ikea in a few months but it’s for as long as I remember you can get the two cups and just put them through on one card and refill as much as you like. You can go back later and put more through the tills too. Get there early and have super cheap brekkie too. X
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Do you still get free drinks with an Ikea card please? Also is it just 1 drink if there are 2 of you? tia

Yes, tea or coffee mon-fri with a family card. We have only one card, but always get 2 free drinks.
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • finlay
    finlay Posts: 378 Forumite
    Options
    You get free drinks with an Ikea family card and only need 1 card for two drinks. I always get filter coffee but think you can get tea too:j
    Snootchie Bootchies!
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Havent got the email from Superdrugs. But tried to log on to change password and cant do it. So clicked the forgotten password and still waiting for an email to reset password :eek:
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    I can't even get onto superdrug, high volume of traffic notice.

Really worried, what glitch are we missing :eek::eek:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Pebble1
    Pebble1 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Evening all

It’s Claire1972 here under a very old user name as I haven’t been able to get login for months. So will be using this one from now on.

Hope everyone is ok. Lost my way with glitching for months I really need to get back into it. Seem to be paying for a lot of things I never use to before!! Ha ha.

Claire x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport