Birthday Freebies - which have you got?

Comments

• I got a Disney Store voucher code for my birthday month - around this time last year a lot of people were saying their Disney Store birthday codes weren't working - I never got to use it, but I tried it this year and it worked.
    "A dog will sit next to you while you work. A cat will sit on the work."
  • Alikay
    Alikay Posts: 5,147
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I got a £10 voucher from Boden this year, 20% discount off clothes and homeware , plus 10% off food on my M&S Sparks card and a free meal at Frankie and Benny's. :)
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Has anyone ever had £5 birthday voucher from ikea as advertised by MSE forum?
  • kiwi07 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had £5 birthday voucher from ikea?
    Every year since I joined for three years :j I use it to buy racks for my kitchen mugs, one is £2 and one is £3 so I get them completely free. Just one more year to go and my cupboards will be full :rotfl:
    Keeper of: Supermarket coupons, Birthday freebies, School holidays & Cheap perfume guides.
    Follow us on Twitter to grab the latest MSE Deals.
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,184
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever had £5 birthday voucher from ikea as advertised by MSE forum?

Yes, I have. IKEA send an email, then you have 3wks or do to visit store and print off your £5 voucher from the machine as you enter. There is no minimum spend either.
  • sexylulubelle
    sexylulubelle Posts: 1,144
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I did really well on my birthday I got a voucher for a bottle of bubbly to the value of £11.99 on my sparks card even the cashier was surprised lol I also got a free meal voucher from beefeater (rewards card) and you can add family members ) so they get free birthday meals too and £5 from the bodyshop so free booze food and smellies can't go wrong :T I used to get a free gift (with order) from avon but I think they've stopped this now :(
    LOVE isn't finding someone you can live with. It's finding someone you can't live WITHOUT :heart:
  • Rubik
    Rubik Posts: 315
    Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    I get a birthday card and some teabags from Yorkshire Tea for my birthday. I sometimes get money off vouchers from clothes shops, but they usually involve spending a certain amount to make use of them (so pretty useless really).
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    peewhyeff wrote: »
    Yes, I have. IKEA send an email, then you have 3wks or do to visit store and print off your £5 voucher from the machine as you enter. There is no minimum spend either.

I looked my profile and there is no section with the date of birth, so how do they know?:think:
  • peewhyeff
    peewhyeff Posts: 1,184
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    I looked my profile and there is no section with the date of birth, so how do they know?:think:
    I don't know about that, but just looked at my emails and definitely have one which states HAPPY BIRTHDAY and it was received on my birthday.
    Maybe contact them .
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,428
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    edited 16 August 2018 at 2:16PM
    I don't know about that, but just looked at my emails and definitely have one which states HAPPY BIRTHDAY and it was received on my birthday.
    Maybe contact them .

After name and phone number it's the next bit of (mandatory) information you enter when signing up

https://secure.ikea.com/gb/en/user/signup/family/
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure