Making cards - Ideas for beginners (part 4)

Comments

• flourgirl
    flourgirl Posts: 3,415 Forumite
    Wifey the brown boxes are still £4.99 or 4 for £18. The special offer ones are the old white boxes with twice as much space!! They were advertised as Managers Special. Wish I had got more though.
  • Hops onto shiney new thread :p.

Wifey - alas Funky Fairys is no more and the shop has closed - think Shaz wanted to spend more time actually making stuff :). She still posts some freebies on her own blog here.

Funky fairies challenges are now called fab n funky challenges.

I love those MME papers but am (struggling with) being good :A plus I don't think I would ever use them all I need to use up what I have first - or at least a little bit of it :rotfl::rotfl:
    Officially a non-smoker but still rounder than recommended :p
  • Mad-Frog
    Mad-Frog Posts: 936 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    A shiny new thread :D

Have spent most of today making cards and have started trying to make some mothers day baskets and Easter baskets but haven't finished any of them

Have also experimented with shrink plastic for some embellishments for my cards, quite please with them, will try and post onto my blog if I ever get around to it

Want those MME papers, and have been looking at more October afternoon papers but I have so much I need to use some up first

Will try and do some blog hopping tomorrow, decided to make OH toad in the hole for his tea, but if my Yorkshires are anything to go by he will probably have flat pancakes and sausages :rotfl:
  • Popkins
    Popkins Posts: 925 Forumite
    Giggle wrote: »
    Just thought i would give an update of the bag sealer i got its fab been doing all kinds of bags this morning i so glad i got one now :)

Ooooh I bought one too - it arrived today but haven't had a chance to play with it yet - is it easy to use? I hope so cos I've got mega 'fibro-fog' at the moment and my brain can only cope with simple tasks!! Currently still sorting & organising (its a slow process cos of fibro!) but getting there - really hope to some more crafting sooooon!!! :D
  • Giggle
    Giggle Posts: 3,137 Forumite
    Popkins wrote: »
    Ooooh I bought one too - it arrived today but haven't had a chance to play with it yet - is it easy to use? I hope so cos I've got mega 'fibro-fog' at the moment and my brain can only cope with simple tasks!! Currently still sorting & organising (its a slow process cos of fibro!) but getting there - really hope to some more crafting sooooon!!! :D
    Do you know the make of yours if its the same as mine the yes very easy to use even if the 1st go did make we jump :rotfl:
    I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It
  • mary-op
    mary-op Posts: 3,605 Forumite
    Hello all :j
    New thread -just shows what a busy lot you all are..........lol
    Actually made a card today...........forgot I hadn't done Easter card for little grandson ..........managed to find enough bits and bobs to do it -now need to make an envelope.........haven't got one the right size..........typical me not to think of the size in the first place................lol
    Painted some little pebbles as plant markers for foster daughter -Sage, Thyme, Basil and Parsley. Quite pleased with them.
    Now OH's got the stamps for MIL I've put them in her box of cards and its all ready to wrap.
    Every intention of tidying up and being a bit domestic but failed badly on that one...............as usual:rotfl:
    I would be unstoppable if only I could get started !

(previously known as mary43)
  • sunrise27_2
    sunrise27_2 Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    gone notelet crazy lol
    heres a couple more boxes
    noteletswayne.jpg
    flowernotelets.jpg
  • Wow, Sunrise, they are gorgeous!
    I thought the thread had been quiet, I didn't notice the new one! I'm all suscribed now.
    Still no promarkers :( Could someone post the link for CP, please?
    Signature down for maintenance :rotfl:
  • sunrise27_2
    sunrise27_2 Posts: 1,349 Forumite
    thanks Saucy x
  • Ooooh shiny new thread - you lot can't half gas tho' - already on page 2 :rotfl:.

You lot are better than therapy - had a carp day, came on here to have a moan and have laughed so much that I don't need to moan and might not need my second [STRIKE]piece[/STRIKE] half of lemon drizzle cake from M&S :rotfl:

Lol at you lot with your trolleys and freight trucks to get you back from the NEC.

Peppop I get my smilies from here I just luv 'em.

Off to feed the troops - Sweet & Sour Cicken for tea.

HS1bearhugs_5418.gifto all, Thriftyxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport