IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

ParkingEye still will not send POPLA code

Options

Comments

• John_Fletcher
    Options
    The POPLA email response I got said that my appeal would be heard around the 5th December and that they were awaiting evidence from ParkingEye.

Should I have received any evidence or does it go straight to POPLA? I haven't heard from ParkingEye since they provided a POPLA code.
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    The POPLA email response I got said that my appeal would be heard around the 5th December and that they were awaiting evidence from ParkingEye.

Should I have received any evidence or does it go straight to POPLA? I haven't heard from ParkingEye since they provided a POPLA code.

in my own case I am dealing with, popla sent it on (forwarded it) after they had received it from the PPC
  • John_Fletcher
    Options
    Redx wrote: »
    in my own case I am dealing with, popla sent it on (forwarded it) after they had received it from the PPC

Thanks, just it's close to the 5th and I still haven't seen any evidence or heard from either of them.

It's a waiting game I guess
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,691 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ParkingEye do have 'postal problems' at the moment!

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/parkingeye-postal-chaos-prankster.html

They also had issues in May/June. In fact let's be fair, they have issues full stop!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • hoohoo
    hoohoo Posts: 1,717 Forumite
    Options
    Phone POPLA and ask if they have PE's evidence yet. If they have, tell them you haven't and ask for an adjournment until you get it and then have 7 days to consider its contents.

If they don't have it, then you should win by default on dec 5th as I think POPLA have almost caught up the backlog
    Dedicated to driving up standards in parking
  • Redx
    Redx Posts: 38,084 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    if they have caught up they certainly havent given my relative the verdict yet !! been waiting a couple of weeks now !!! lol
  • John_Fletcher
    John_Fletcher Posts: 20 Forumite
    edited 6 December 2013 at 6:32PM
    Options
    ParkingEye evidence received today

Lots of photos, documents etc
  • waamo
    waamo Posts: 10,298 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    It's usually about 15 pages of guff that POPLA ignore once they see GPEOL.
  • John_Fletcher
    Options
    waamo wrote: »
    It's usually about 15 pages of guff that POPLA ignore once they see GPEOL.

Fingers crossed!!
  • John_Fletcher
    Options
    Is there a certain period of time that I should have heard from POPLA?

My appeal should have been heard around the 5th December. Should I contact POPLA or just leave it till the new year?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure