Swagbucks Codes Thread CODES ONLY PLEASE

MissPop
MissPop Posts: 948 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary
edited 18 December 2018 at 12:35AM in Boost your income
:money::beer:

Swag codes only in this thread, all other SB chat in the main SB thread ta! This is to avoid unnecessary email notifications going out to those who subscribe to the thread :)

Make £2020 in 2020 - £263.78/£2020

2020 totals
Swagbucks - £100 | Prolific Academic - £44.54 | Qmee - £10 | PopulusLive - £50

Comments

• soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,184 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 December 2018 at 6:27PM
    Just the usual cut and paste to assist :

If you want to be instantly alerted, please subscribe to this thread. Try not to duplicate posts because that will inundate people with unnecessary emails.

CODES ONLY, all chat and other questions remain on the swag bucks thread which you can find here: https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5939533

Thanks

EDIT. I'm also adding this request from a regular (thank you MollyR)|

Soolin, every time a post is made to this thread it generates an e-mail alert to those of us (and there are quite a few) who are subscribed to instant notifications. I know this is the first page of a new thread and things will settle down, but could you possibly add something to your posts to discourage others from adding (or moving, like 17th Dec 18, 5:09 PM) non-code posts to this thread? Many thanks!
    (Apologies to everyone for this non-code post itself; it's not something I will do again!)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • economum
    economum Posts: 145 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    soolin wrote: »
    You just need to copy and paste or type these into the swag code drop down box, by the safe wheel, in the top right hand corner. Look for the blue bar.

Sadly, swag codes now need to be entered in the code box on the Swagbutton or app
  • soolin
    economum wrote: »
    Sadly, swag codes now need to be entered in the code box on the Swagbutton or app

I'll delete that from my post then, thank you for letting me know.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Lost2
    Lost2 Posts: 15,593 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 17 December 2018 at 6:08PM
    Swag Code M&SHolidays 3sb
    Sealed Pot Number 018 🎄2009..£950.50 🎄2010..£256 🎄 2011..£526 🎄2012..£548.80 🎄2013...£758.88🎄2014...£510 🎄2015...£604.78 🎄2016...£704.50 🎄2017...£475 🎄2018...£1979.12 🎄2019...£408.88🎄2020...£1200.63...🎄2021…£588 🎄2022 £672… 🎄2023 £3,783.90 🎄2024…£
  • minimadtrix
    minimadtrix Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 17 December 2018 at 6:17PM
    Enter M&SHolidays in the SwagButton, Mobile App, or Swag Code Box by 7pm GMT to earn 3SB

(I don't know if anyone has set up a Codes thread yet or if people will get this in time)

It would appear there has been a thread set up and my post has moved from SB in 2019 to here - I'm not going mad, it's been moved for me :)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,092 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    "Redeemed a swag code from the swag button" tile on SWAGO did not work for me.

Ironic with all the hoo-haw here about codes the past few days.

The code just posted worked for me just now.
  • soolin
    Lost2 wrote: »
    Swag Code M&SHolidays 3sb

This is the code thread so hopefully people will see it.
  • MollyR
    MollyR Posts: 2,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Soolin, every time a post is made to this thread it generates an e-mail alert to those of us (and there are quite a few) who are subscribed to instant notifications. I know this is the first page of a new thread and things will settle down, but could you possibly add something to your posts to discourage others from adding (or moving, like 17th Dec 18, 5:09 PM) non-code posts to this thread? Many thanks!
    (Apologies to everyone for this non-code post itself; it's not something I will do again!)
  • **Swag Code Alert! Enter WOWCHER in the Swag Code Box, SwagButton, or Mobile App by 8pm GMT to earn 2 SB!**
  • Swag Code Alert! Enter Doll@rSh@ve in the SwagButton or Mobile App by 7pm GMT to earn 3 SB!**
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback