Online Tutor

Just wondering if anyone has ever used MyTutor and whether you would recommend it or not?

My daughter is taking her GCSE's this year and is struggling with her science's.

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Best to get local recommendations
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Tink82
    Tink82 Posts: 316 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    silvercar wrote: »
    Best to get local recommendations

For local tutors? MyTutor is online so I thought it would make it easier for us as there would be no travelling around
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,942 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    You want a tutor recommended to you, whether it is online or in person.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,277 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Tink82 wrote: »
    For local tutors? MyTutor is online so I thought it would make it easier for us as there would be no travelling around

Tutors often come to your home so that is easy for you, although maybe a little expensive.
  • That why i don`t use something like Tutor, better courses
  • 13Kent
    13Kent Posts: 1,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    This company offer online courses https://www.tute.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts