Student loan query

Hi Martin

I am 23. I was due to finish university in August 2017. I was studying paramedic science and while I was waiting on results I started working for an ambulance trust and was enployed as a student paramedic until I got my full registration through. Unfortunately I was failed on an essay and after an appeal it was proven that I was not at fault. I had to resubmit the essay and finally I became a qualified paramedic in February 2018. I started paying back my student loans in April 2018. I however only graduated in october 2018. Does this mean that I could be entitled to claim back what I have been paying.

Does it go from date of graduation as I was technically still registered with the university until October last year.

Many thanks
Megan

Comments

• DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Hi Megan

Im afraid Martjn wont personally respond.
    You should really changethe thread title to something more suitable.
  • Voyager2002
    Voyager2002 Posts: 15,279 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    DCFC79 wrote: »
    Hi Megan

Im afraid Martjn wont personally respond.
    You should really changethe thread title to something more suitable.

Not to mention the fact that there is a dedicated area to discuss student loans and finance.
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    we move threads if we think they will get more help elsewhere (please read the forum rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].

I've moved your thread to the Student board and also changed the title to better reflect the content.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure