Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tizzy1967
    • By Tizzy1967 11th Feb 19, 10:39 AM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Tizzy1967
    Looking for some advice
    • 11th Feb 19, 10:39 AM
    Looking for some advice 11th Feb 19 at 10:39 AM
    I am looking to up our income, finding my partners wages reduced by 600 a month.. I have considered drop-shipping and i am not sure on that.

I am willing to do surveys ect, Willing to work from home. I should say that i am quite good on the pc, i have worked in admin, retail, customer services and i have helped run a few small businesses. I am also a quick learner.

I would be so grateful if anyone has the time to maybe give me a few pointers.
    I wouldn't normally ask, but i am not sleeping with worry.

Thanks in advance.
Page 1
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 12th Feb 19, 8:14 AM
    • 966 Posts
    • 1,209 Thanks
    mikep22
    • 12th Feb 19, 8:14 AM
    • 12th Feb 19, 8:14 AM
    MSE has a guide for this, it is a good place to start. This is cunningly hidden in the first thread on this page.

Be wary when you say you are good with a PC - unless you can code, set up networks, maybe do some graphic design etc - then this is not the case (I am a Computing Lecturer). You might be good with Office or Admin software, though.

You will not make up 600 a month through online surveys. But the good news is there are multiple things you can do.
    Debt: May 15: 17335 Jul 16: 13874 Jan 17: 11,606 Dec 18: 8,308
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,246Posts Today

6,325Users online

Martin's Twitter