Amazon Prime Digital Credit Stopped for no rush deliveries

Options
I’ve been trying to find out for weeks why the amazon digital credit they offered for no rush delivery for prime deliveries was being stopped and kept getting fobbed off.

I’ve just received an email and it’s quite difficult to understand from a grammatical perspective, but it looks like this has been stopped and that all digital credit balances for all customers has to be used by mid-December.

Is this true? If so I guess I’ll just go for next day delivery for everything if there’s no benefit to me in waiting for the items.

Comments

• louisajoyce
    Options
    Hi - I just had a back and forth conversation with amazon. It's still showing on their help pages that you will get the credit. I pointed this out and she offered me £10 credit. I am actually due more like £30, but better than nothing. I kept prompting her about it being part of Prime and she eventually said "we hope to get it back soon". I prompted her further - after Christmas? - and she said yes, it may return after Christmas. More fobbing off! No mention of existing credits running out.
  • gininteacups
    Options
    Any news on this anyone? I used to collect the credits but they still haven't returned on my checkout options, are they for anyone?
  • kaggi
    kaggi Posts: 254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Still not showing up on my checkout page which is really annoying. Will just keep getting things delivered the next day and I may not renew prime as this was one of the few benefits as the movies and tv is pretty rubbish.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure