Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 16th Jul 14, 1:09 PM
    • 418Posts
    • 1,068Thanks
    MallRat
    iSoftStone
    • 16th Jul 14, 1:09 PM
    iSoftStone 16th Jul 14 at 1:09 PM
    Anyone taking the iSoftStone exam this weekend?!

I've just downloaded the guidelines, and am currently trying to summon the strength to start reading them..
Page 36
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 26th Sep 18, 1:26 PM
    • 418 Posts
    • 1,068 Thanks
    MallRat
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone that still works on Web5/Freshness news is unable to access the UHRS server as of right now (13:18 GMT 26/9/18) getting the same sort of message you would expect to get if the page did not load/404 etc, weird was working fine earlier today and my internet is fine.

I just emailed the TL
    Originally posted by Elrateochangeo

Yes, it went down for me at approx 12.52pm.
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 26th Sep 18, 1:51 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Thanks seems to be working again now
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 30th Oct 18, 1:16 PM
    • 418 Posts
    • 1,068 Thanks
    MallRat
    Is there no tasks for everyone else today?
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 19th Nov 18, 8:54 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi there doesn't appear to be any hits today (no hits available in UHRS) I have emailed the manager though, hopefully sorted soon

EDIT: hits are back now
    Last edited by Elrateochangeo; 19-11-2018 at 9:53 AM. Reason: update
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 10th Dec 18, 10:16 PM
    • 418 Posts
    • 1,068 Thanks
    MallRat
    I realise this thread is pretty much dead, but am wondering if anyone else has been thinking about the upcoming contract renewal (assuming we get one). The pay rate for the project I assume we're all on has now remained the same for 3 and a half years, and if it does not rise this time, come April it will fall below the new minimum wage. I have done search engine evaluation work for various companies since early 2012 now, and this would be the first time I've encountered this situation. Looking back at my records, back then with Lionbridge, pay worked out at over 2 higher than minimum wage, which being self-employed I was happy with. Alongside ISS, I'm also currently signed up with Leapforce, and pay with them (in $) does work out at a decent rate. But I still spend the majority of my time doing ISS work, partly because I got this job first and only applied to LF as I believed I was about to be fired, and partly due to the lack of availability of LF tasks during the day when I want to work. I'm assuming as self-employed "contractors" we may not have the right to be paid minimum wage, but am unsure. Does anyone have any thoughts about any of this? Will people be continuing on in 2019, even if things remain the same? Or are others maybe not really affected, due to the (unfair) rules whereby doing a certain number of hours entitles them to a higher rate than those working less than that figure.?
    Last edited by MallRat; 10-12-2018 at 11:41 PM.
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 17th Dec 18, 9:46 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi I don't really wanna comment on that since I don't wanna jinx anything, but its 09:44 and UHRS are not available again, just checking its the same for other GB Freshness news/Web5 workers.

I emailed an hour ago , I know its the start of the week but they used to load them in bang on 8am.

EDIT: UHRS is back to normal, work has been reloaded
    Last edited by Elrateochangeo; 17-12-2018 at 1:34 PM. Reason: edit
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 6th Feb 19, 8:27 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi

Has anyone had the invoice yet for January 2019, for Web5/Freshness news (GB) , still waiting here, usually we get it emailed by 4th of each month. Anyway I emailed the TL yesterday.
    Last edited by Elrateochangeo; 06-02-2019 at 11:54 AM. Reason: TL just emailed to advise he will be sending them out in a few days, he has been sick the last 3 days.
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 6th Feb 19, 11:34 AM
    • 418 Posts
    • 1,068 Thanks
    MallRat
    Hi

Has anyone had the invoice yet for January 2019, for Web5/Freshness news (GB) , still waiting here, usually we get it emailed by 4th of each month. Anyway I emailed the TL yesterday.
    No, not received mine. Seems to be a lack of organisation (and also work) lately, so I wonder if something is going on..
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 15th Feb 19, 9:26 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Hi all

Just to update last weekend I received my invoice for January 2019 (Freshness news/Web5 etc). So I reckon we will get paid very soon, hopefully by Monday 18th (since its usually before 16th each month, unless the 16th falls on a weekend).

There is a new issue today though which I have escalated to our manager. The Query field, which usually appears to the left of the landing page URL in the rating tool, is missing. I have also reported this within the UHRS tool itself, if anyone is logged in please do the same. Hopefully it will be resolved asap.
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 18th Feb 19, 9:16 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    anyone on Freshness news/Web5 been paid yet for last month? Still waiting here, I have emailed the manager.
    • MallRat
    • By MallRat 18th Feb 19, 1:07 PM
    • 418 Posts
    • 1,068 Thanks
    MallRat
    anyone on Freshness news/Web5 been paid yet for last month? Still waiting here, I have emailed the manager.
    Just checked and nothing for me yet.

*sitting twiddling thumbs waiting for tasks to appear*
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 18th Feb 19, 2:49 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    Tasks are back now and Manager is chasing up with finance regarding when our payments will go into our banks, I also asked him to find out when task volumes will return to normal, he did advise previously that would get sorted and he is aware of it.

EDIT : Paid!
    Last edited by Elrateochangeo; 19-02-2019 at 8:09 AM. Reason: Got paid
    • Elrateochangeo
    • By Elrateochangeo 19th Feb 19, 7:24 PM
    • 33 Posts
    • 7 Thanks
    Elrateochangeo
    There has been no hits at all today for Freshness news, hopefully things will go back to normal soon.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,445Posts Today

6,713Users online

Martin's Twitter