Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sugartree
    • By sugartree 28th Nov 13, 8:52 AM
    • 80Posts
    • 180Thanks
    sugartree
    Onepoll 39.90 and no surveys for days!!
    • 28th Nov 13, 8:52 AM
    Onepoll 39.90 and no surveys for days!! 28th Nov 13 at 8:52 AM
    Hi All,

Just a quickie question, my Onepoll balance is at 39.90 just 10p away from a pay out. But I haven't had a survey for days - Prior to reaching this balance I was getting at least a couple a day and on the day I reached the 39.90 there was still surveys to complete but suddenly dissappeared?

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.
    Oh I do want to live in Countryside.......
Page 2
    • Pugsley_03
    • By Pugsley_03 16th Dec 13, 3:59 PM
    • 26 Posts
    • 9 Thanks
    Pugsley_03
    I've heard of this happening before, there may have even been a few hints and tips on this on Martin's Guide to survey sites under the onepoll area on ways to get around it and boost yourself over the 40 payout. I'll have another look tonight and see if I can find a link.

Where do you find the surveys on onepoll worth 5, I've been slowly working my way up on the 10p-30p surveys for months but never get any surveys for that kind of money.
    • sugartree
    • By sugartree 27th Dec 13, 4:14 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 180 Thanks
    sugartree
    Still waiting for payment........contacted Onepoll last week. Probably Xmas holidays causing delay
    Oh I do want to live in Countryside.......
    • geordie joe
    • By geordie joe 24th Jan 14, 7:07 AM
    • 8,399 Posts
    • 8,454 Thanks
    geordie joe
    Cashed out yesterday. Went from 39.60 to 40.55 yesterday without any problems. When I requested payment they only paid 40 and left the other 55p in my account.

Quick question. I have always been paid by Paypal in the past, but this time chose BACS.

Do they send you an email when they have paid you by BACS?
    • Guacamole321
    • By Guacamole321 24th Jan 14, 7:23 AM
    • 149 Posts
    • 68 Thanks
    Guacamole321
    I'm pretty sure I just got an email confirming that they had received my request for a BACS payment, but no email when the money went in.
    • Ebe Scrooge
    • By Ebe Scrooge 24th Jan 14, 7:43 AM
    • 4,202 Posts
    • 3,672 Thanks
    Ebe Scrooge
    You just get the mail to say your request is being processed, other than that you just have to watch for the money to appear in your account.

Don't hold your breath though - it magically always seems to take pretty much the full 28 days before it appears, or 27 days if you're lucky. Strange that, as BACS payments should take 3 working days max.
    • fimms
    • By fimms 7th Mar 14, 1:37 PM
    • 41 Posts
    • 18 Thanks
    fimms
    Had a list of surveys the length of the page....got as far as 39.75 and the surveys then all disappeared...

How "random"
    • hannerrbabes
    • By hannerrbabes 6th Nov 14, 6:25 PM
    • 156 Posts
    • 931 Thanks
    hannerrbabes
    This problem with OnePoll still exists apparently! As soon as I got to 39ish I would only get 2 or 3 surveys a day. I'm now at 39.95 and have had no surveys in my account for days! Hmmmm...
  • MKF.mob
    One Poll
    This is a common issue - I first joined One Poll some time back in 2009 / 2010. Then some time later again in 2012 (account inactivity). The scenario described by members throughout this thread upon nearing the payout threshold occurs every single time for me. I think the lengthiest duration I experienced on the precipice of a cash out and the redeeming poll was around two weeks.
    I am currently at 39.95 (ha!). Oddly enough you still receive poll invites through your e-mail inbox which of course are always full upon clicking the url link. You may even log in shortly after 9am in the morning to see polls available in your account that you can participate in. However nearing the end of one find it expires with the other polls no longer available (haha! )
    Last edited by MKF.mob; 06-12-2014 at 2:30 PM. Reason: Added redeeming poll
    • libra10
    • By libra10 6th Dec 14, 3:21 PM
    • 11,500 Posts
    • 257,384 Thanks
    libra10
    My account reached 39.95 a couple of days ago, followed by two days when I couldn't access any OnePoll surveys.

However, this morning there were around six waiting to be done, and completed most of them. Now waiting for 40 Paypal payment.

Good luck, hope you soon reach pay out.
    • Newaccount
    • By Newaccount 20th May 15, 3:53 PM
    • 319 Posts
    • 210 Thanks
    Newaccount
    Two weeks now stuck on 39.90

Not one survey since. Had a couple of e-mail invites , but they always say 'quota full' even when I click the link as soon as the e-mail arrives.

Wondering if I will ever claw my way to 40 now with this mob
    • Foxy16
    • By Foxy16 21st May 15, 11:20 AM
    • 189 Posts
    • 103 Thanks
    Foxy16
    Their March news letter contained the following:

We've noticed there have been some questions online about why surveys seem to slow down when you are nearing payout.

Here is the explanation you have ALL been waiting for. Contrary to the belief that we are thieves, there is actually a system in place that does spot checks on random panellists as part of a security check, this means there is a delay in getting surveys to you. You will however ALWAYS reach your 40 threshold!
    • ciaccino
    • By ciaccino 21st May 15, 12:02 PM
    • 1,177 Posts
    • 1,252 Thanks
    ciaccino
    Their March news letter contained the following:

We've noticed there have been some questions online about why surveys seem to slow down when you are nearing payout.

Here is the explanation you have ALL been waiting for. Contrary to the belief that we are thieves, there is actually a system in place that does spot checks on random panellists as part of a security check, this means there is a delay in getting surveys to you. You will however ALWAYS reach your 40 threshold!
    Originally posted by Foxy16
    It doesn't really sound like professional language, rather like they are a bit on the defensive.

• asajj
    • By asajj 21st May 15, 12:24 PM
    • 4,450 Posts
    • 12,202 Thanks
    asajj
    I don't think it has to be professional. I have seen many newsletters sent in such a tone. Humour isn't a bad thing.
    2015 in 2015 / 2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • umehnonso
    • By umehnonso 24th Jun 16, 9:52 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    umehnonso
    so this literally means I shouldn't continue with this because am still a fresher in this...is this a scam??
    • pogofish
    • By pogofish 24th Jun 16, 11:30 PM
    • 9,324 Posts
    • 9,786 Thanks
    pogofish
    No, its not a scam but yes this does happen occasionally.

Simply sit tight and in a little while the surveys will start flowing again and you get the last 10P.
    • LuSiVe
    • By LuSiVe 26th Jun 16, 4:39 PM
    • 856 Posts
    • 1,127 Thanks
    LuSiVe
    I've had no trouble with OnePoll although I don't think they start the payout process until 28 days is almost up. Then it comes instantly.

I'm sat at a computer all day so I use a plugin that tells me when the page has changed, that way I don't miss any surveys that do appear for me. It's slow going but 40 every few months is better than nothing.
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 6th Sep 16, 2:33 PM
    • 419 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    Recently, over the last few days the same survey keeps appearing even though the Survey Name is different each time. Are other people having this problem with OnePoll?
    • LuSiVe
    • By LuSiVe 6th Sep 16, 2:55 PM
    • 856 Posts
    • 1,127 Thanks
    LuSiVe
    I've seen there are several asking you about which shops you shop in and then they go on to require typed answers about your impressions of those shops. I'm assuming they're having trouble getting people to do the surveys (I can't be bothered) so they won't die.
    • Marvqn1
    • By Marvqn1 6th Sep 16, 5:48 PM
    • 419 Posts
    • 276 Thanks
    Marvqn1
    I've seen there are several asking you about which shops you shop in and then they go on to require typed answers about your impressions of those shops. I'm assuming they're having trouble getting people to do the surveys (I can't be bothered) so they won't die.
    Originally posted by LuSiVe
    I've already done the survey about supermarkets a few days ago. If I've already done a survey, does this mean I shouldn't do that survey again even though it appears?

Usually I get about 4-5 surveys per day with OnePoll during week days. However, in the last 2 days, I've only had 1 survey. I wonder if it's because I haven't answered the supermarket surveys. Is it designed so the current surveys have to be answered before new surveys appear?
    • LuSiVe
    • By LuSiVe 6th Sep 16, 5:57 PM
    • 856 Posts
    • 1,127 Thanks
    LuSiVe
    There were about 8 of them at the same time for me. Each for a different supermarket. They finally all seem to have gone now, although I have had a couple of others joining the list in the mean time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

646Posts Today

5,763Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin