Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sugartree
    • By sugartree 28th Nov 13, 8:52 AM
    • 80Posts
    • 180Thanks
    sugartree
    Onepoll 39.90 and no surveys for days!!
    • 28th Nov 13, 8:52 AM
    Onepoll 39.90 and no surveys for days!! 28th Nov 13 at 8:52 AM
    Hi All,

Just a quickie question, my Onepoll balance is at 39.90 just 10p away from a pay out. But I haven't had a survey for days - Prior to reaching this balance I was getting at least a couple a day and on the day I reached the 39.90 there was still surveys to complete but suddenly dissappeared?

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.
    Oh I do want to live in Countryside.......
Page 1
    • Ebe Scrooge
    • By Ebe Scrooge 28th Nov 13, 9:25 AM
    • 4,202 Posts
    • 3,672 Thanks
    Ebe Scrooge
    • 28th Nov 13, 9:25 AM
    • 28th Nov 13, 9:25 AM
    Yes, this always happens. Onepoll strenuously deny it, but check out their Facebook page, it happens to everyone. Apparently it's for "Quality Control" purposes - yeah, right !! Quite what the reasons for it are, I have no idea, other than to avoid payout out for a few days and annoy the hell out of people.

But you will eventually get the 10p survey you need, cash out, then lo and behold there'll be loads of surveys waiting for you, which other folk have had available for days.
    • sugartree
    • By sugartree 28th Nov 13, 9:35 AM
    • 80 Posts
    • 180 Thanks
    sugartree
    • 28th Nov 13, 9:35 AM
    • 28th Nov 13, 9:35 AM
    Thanks Ebe, glad I'm not the only one. I will be signing up to their FB page too.
    • s_glover
    • By s_glover 29th Nov 13, 10:42 AM
    • 478 Posts
    • 1,421 Thanks
    s_glover
    • 29th Nov 13, 10:42 AM
    • 29th Nov 13, 10:42 AM
    It always annoys me how long it takes them to pay out also.

A couple of times it has taken them over 28 days to pay and only when I have contacted them, have they sent me the money.

Last time it was exactly 28 after the request that they made the payment.

Does anyone else have this issue?
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 29th Nov 13, 3:26 PM
    • 6,259 Posts
    • 29,855 Thanks
    katykicker
    • 29th Nov 13, 3:26 PM
    • 29th Nov 13, 3:26 PM
    Pretty much everyone, as is indicated by the numerous threads frequently posted
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
    • rachelja
    • By rachelja 13th Dec 13, 7:07 PM
    • 3,061 Posts
    • 4,987 Thanks
    rachelja
    • 13th Dec 13, 7:07 PM
    • 13th Dec 13, 7:07 PM
    Hi All,

Just a quickie question, my Onepoll balance is at 39.90 just 10p away from a pay out. But I haven't had a survey for days - Prior to reaching this balance I was getting at least a couple a day and on the day I reached the 39.90 there was still surveys to complete but suddenly dissappeared?

Anyone else experience this?

Thanks in advance.
    Originally posted by sugartree
    Did you get another survey yet Sugartree? I am in the same situation for a few days now
    Newbie blogger
    • sugartree
    • By sugartree 13th Dec 13, 10:39 PM
    • 80 Posts
    • 180 Thanks
    sugartree
    • 13th Dec 13, 10:39 PM
    • 13th Dec 13, 10:39 PM
    Hi Rachel, I did get more surveys about a week or so later. I requested payment by paypal and still waiting. Hoping it comes in time for my Xmas do, if not hopefully towards a last few xmas bits lol
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 14th Dec 13, 3:26 AM
    • 6,259 Posts
    • 29,855 Thanks
    katykicker
    • 14th Dec 13, 3:26 AM
    • 14th Dec 13, 3:26 AM
    I hope it arrives in time for you sugar. Unfortunately they seem to take 4-5 weeks at the moment, but you never know, they might get organised before they go home for the Christmas break! xx
    • jules888
    • By jules888 14th Dec 13, 4:18 AM
    • 530 Posts
    • 374 Thanks
    jules888
    • 14th Dec 13, 4:18 AM
    • 14th Dec 13, 4:18 AM
    I was 5p off the 40 about 3 weeks ago.Very frustrating.kept checking loads for surveys and got screened out.Finally after a few days got to the 40.Was pleasantly surprised 10 days later the money was in my bank.Previously had to chase them up about it.
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 14th Dec 13, 4:55 AM
    • 6,259 Posts
    • 29,855 Thanks
    katykicker
    I am coming up for a cashout again already. Think it has taken under 4 months for me this time. Sitting on 34.45 with a 5 credit for a product trial due to go on
    • nat21luv
    • By nat21luv 14th Dec 13, 10:27 PM
    • 3,364 Posts
    • 27,395 Thanks
    nat21luv
    Same katy, Im waiting on a 5 survey to credit, its been nearly 2 weeks and after contacting support they have said they are waiting for other respondents to complete their surveys. What a load of poop. Im on 36.95 so the 5 would take me over.
    12k in 2019 #=
    30k by Jan 2020= % 10 a day = 366.23 / 500

**MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
    • sunrise27
    • By sunrise27 15th Dec 13, 1:42 AM
    • 1,335 Posts
    • 4,572 Thanks
    sunrise27
    thought it was only me that happened to , the only thing I found is that there were more surveys available in the early hours ( can't sleep nowadays hence why I'm on here at this time of night )
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 15th Dec 13, 4:06 AM
    • 6,259 Posts
    • 29,855 Thanks
    katykicker
    Same katy, Im waiting on a 5 survey to credit, its been nearly 2 weeks and after contacting support they have said they are waiting for other respondents to complete their surveys. What a load of poop. Im on 36.95 so the 5 would take me over.
    Originally posted by nat21luv
    Was it a baby food item...? If so, I only had my survey about 3 days ago, so it would make sense that they're still waiting for people.
    • nat21luv
    • By nat21luv 15th Dec 13, 9:01 AM
    • 3,364 Posts
    • 27,395 Thanks
    nat21luv
    No it was about our perception of alcohol after viewing certain advertising. I was hoping to cash out before xmas...oh well.
    12k in 2019 #=
    30k by Jan 2020= % 10 a day = 366.23 / 500

**MONEY MAKES ME HAPPY**
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 15th Dec 13, 12:56 PM
    • 6,259 Posts
    • 29,855 Thanks
    katykicker
    Hopefully it comes through soon then! Maybe they do them all together once a month or something.. I want to get cashed out too but at least I should hit 35 before they add my 5, getting rid of the usual no surveys problem!
    • moonsugar
    • By moonsugar 16th Dec 13, 12:17 AM
    • 266 Posts
    • 510 Thanks
    moonsugar
    Add me to the list, too. I've had a few cheques from OnePoll before with no problems, but I've been on 39.95 since early November and nothing.
    This thing we call failure is not falling down but staying down
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 16th Dec 13, 3:37 AM
    • 6,259 Posts
    • 29,855 Thanks
    katykicker
    blimey that is a long time, have you tried e-mailing them? Sometimes people have done that and been awarded a free 5p or 10p x
  • trayrope
    Hi,

I cashed out on 18th November 2013 and not heard a peep from them, emailed them this morning so fingers crossed I will get my 40 very soon. I will keep you posted :-) I have never suffered with the lack of surveys as I reach 40 but I do check the site a few times a day.

Hope you reach your cash out point soon x
  • richierichard
    Anyone who has contacted them about surveys stopping near the 40, was this the reply you got? Pretty pathetic excuse if you ask me... no surveys since November how long does it take?

Thank you for your email. Whilst most of our members are able to reach the 40 payment without issue, our system requires that we run occasional spot-checks on random panellists to ensure their validity. This helps to ensure that our system remains bug- and machine-free and verifies that our members are human!

Your surveys should begin to come through again soon, however if the problem persists over more than a few days please get in touch again and we will follow up the issue.
    • Ebe Scrooge
    • By Ebe Scrooge 16th Dec 13, 1:52 PM
    • 4,202 Posts
    • 3,672 Thanks
    Ebe Scrooge
    Hehe, yes that one always amuses me. They put the same on their Facebook page as well.

How does restricting the surveys prove that you are human ? And since when does "Occasional random panellists" equate to "every single person" ?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,411Posts Today

5,063Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Have a great Easter, or a chag sameach to those like me attending Passover seder tomorrow. I?m taking all of next? https://t.co/qrAFTIpqWl

• RT @rowlyc1980: A whopping 18 days off work for only 9 days leave! I?ll have a bit of that please......thanks @MartinSLewis for your crafty?

• RT @dinokyp: That feeling when you realise that you have 18 days of work and only used 9 days of your annual leave! Thanks @MartinSLewis h?

• Follow Martin