Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Andrea
    • By MSE Andrea 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    • 9,375Posts
    • 22,227Thanks
    MSE Andrea
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers
    • 8th Jun 11, 11:14 AM
    0 WOW
    Quidco Question and Answers 8th Jun 11 at 11:14 AM
    MSE Additional reading:

You might like to read our latest Cashback sites news story: Are you a cashback site loser?

Back to the original post...

Hi everyone.

We're very aware from past discussion threads that issues surrounding the collapse of the DGM affiliate network and the non-payment of cashback is still an issue that people feel needs discussion. We're entirely happy for people to discuss it on this separate DGM discussion thread so that it doesn't prevent other forum users getting the answers they need to their other queries. In the past this has often clogged up other threads with pages of posts and has disrupted the question and answer format for other users.

So we're going to start things from scratch, with a clean slate, with two separate discussion threads, one for DGM discussion, one for cashback questions for Quidco (this one).

Please remember though, libellous posts including any implication of fraud, lying, cheating aren't tolerated on this forum. Where they're reported to us they'll be removed and we will stop user accounts that keep pushing acceptable boundaries as we are liable.

Again, any posts made about DGM on this or other threads will be removed when reported and if persistent will result in further action on that user account.

Please also remember to keep on topic. This is for people to ask about Quidco. If you want to discuss other cashback sites then please start a separate thread if there isn't one already.

Please help us with this.

Finally a reminder that MSE has no special relationship with Quidco. It's included in our Cashback Sites guide along with other cashback sites so we take comments to the contrary very seriously.

Thanks
    Last edited by MSE Andrea; 27-10-2015 at 9:52 AM.
    Could you do with a Money Makeover?

Follow MSE on other Social Media:
    MSE Facebook, MSE Twitter, MSE Deals Facebook, MSE Deals Twitter, Forum Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
    Join the MSE Forum
    Get the Free MoneySavingExpert Money Tips E-mail
    Report inappropriate posts: click the report button
    Point out a rate/product change
    Flag a news story: news@moneysavingexpert.com
Page 180
    • November2
    • By November2 12th Dec 18, 9:15 AM
    • 821 Posts
    • 228 Thanks
    November2
    Hi, its getting really confusing using Quidco at the moment due to most shops offering codes for discounts or free delivery, in some cases the codes are automatically added at checkout, do they all therefore disqualify Quidco cashback? I wanted to purchase something from Debenhams using the 2.50 bonus the other day but to get free click & collect I had to add a code, so figured it wouldn't be worth buying if bonus was declined so I didn't bother with the purchase. I've also just had a Very cashback declined as I used their general on site black friday week code, the same week you were pushing Very all over your site, what is the point if the cashbacks are going to be declined, no one in their right mind would purchase and not use the code!
    • GlasweJen
    • By GlasweJen 23rd Dec 18, 11:48 AM
    • 6,761 Posts
    • 12,246 Thanks
    GlasweJen
    I'm really frustrated with Quidco. Took out a life insurance policy through Quidco, it went to medical screening and took a while but I eventually got a policy set up and the person managing the policy even emailed and said that I was eligible for cashback when I'd made 6 payments.

It was rejected, I raised a claim. It took ages for Quidco to accept my appeal because they didn't think my policy number was right (I had to resort to sending a screenshot of my policy to get them to go back to the retailer with my claim).

Now they're saying that it could be April before the claim is looked at again and paid out. I'll have had the policy for over a year at that point. Really unacceptable.
    Bounts, Quidco, Shop and Scan, Receipt Hog, Costco Cashback, Debit card cashback

NOT BUYING IT
    (unless it's on offer and can get my loyalty points)
    • diz79
    • By diz79 4th Jan 19, 5:52 PM
    • 231 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    diz79
    Can anybody help, I used quidco for the first time in July to buy BT broadband , this was the only reason I did.

I was aware I would recieve payment end of November , but I didnt recieve anything so thought I would wait a month, Ive now checked on the website, it was declined by BT in September. Now in order to appeal through quidco it has to be within 7 weeks of it declining???? But if you dont get an email and arent expecting anything until November how are you suppose to know?

Can anyone help as I cannot find a way of contacting them as 100 is a lot to me?

Thanks in adavnce
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 4th Jan 19, 6:03 PM
    • 8,969 Posts
    • 2,221 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    Can anybody help, I used quidco for the first time in July to buy BT broadband , this was the only reason I did

I was aware I would recieve payment end of November , but I didnt recieve anything so thought I would wait a month, Ive now checked on the website, it was declined by BT in September. Now in order to appeal through quidco it has to be within 7 weeks of it declining???? But if you dont get an email and arent expecting anything until November how are you suppose to know?

Can anyone help as I cannot find a way of contacting them as 100 is a lot to me?

Thanks in adavnce
    Originally posted by diz79
    Customersupport@quidco.com
    • diz79
    • By diz79 8th Jan 19, 1:28 PM
    • 231 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    diz79

Thanks I did actually find in end, but they are not budging. They are saying my bt was cancelled so they could not honour it. But it was indeed cancelled a week after getting it as BT messed up the phone line. So i was advised to cancel and re order in the space of a week all in a week of each other in July. But I had no correspondence from quidco then or any other time not even in September (which is when it was officially cancelled). So had I not contacted them I would know nothing , if anyone could help would really appreciate as is a lot of money to me.

Thanks in advance
    • keiran
    • By keiran 15th Jan 19, 5:41 PM
    • 462 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    keiran
    I can't upload clicksnap receipts today on the website. It doesn't seem to upload after all the details/pix have been entered.

Anyone else have this, and what to do..?
    • 50Twuncle
    • By 50Twuncle 15th Jan 19, 7:26 PM
    • 8,969 Posts
    • 2,221 Thanks
    50Twuncle
    I can't upload clicksnap receipts today on the website. It doesn't seem to upload after all the details/pix have been entered.

Anyone else have this, and what to do..?
    Originally posted by keiran
    Email customersupport@quidco.com
    • chrissy3634
    • By chrissy3634 20th Jan 19, 1:50 PM
    • 300 Posts
    • 389 Thanks
    chrissy3634
    I'm having the same problem
    • wavelets
    • By wavelets 20th Jan 19, 2:36 PM
    • 1,143 Posts
    • 476 Thanks
    wavelets
    Me too.

I first experienced the issue on the 15th, but managed to submit that successfully on the 16th .
    Been unable to submit any more receipts since Friday (18th)
    • keiran
    • By keiran 20th Jan 19, 5:43 PM
    • 462 Posts
    • 232 Thanks
    keiran
    They have said (on 17 Jan)
    "I do apologise for the inconvenience involved. We are aiming to have the error fixed in the next 7 working days.

If the issue is not fixed within 7 working days from your purchase date shown on the receipt, please come back to us and we can have the cashback added to your account manually.

I hope this helps, but please contact us with any further queries."

I think if you use the app, you can upload without problems.
    Otherwise email /message them and they'll add it on manually (as I have had done)
    • squeezywheezy
    • By squeezywheezy 21st Jan 19, 12:11 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    squeezywheezy
    now tv and quidco
    Hi
    Have been trying for upwards of two hours to sign up for broadband through the quidco link. I get to payment page and it keeps saying something wrong, and also says the livechat is down. anyone else having issues? I swear I think these companies do this on purpose - I tried to sign up to talk talk for the past two days using a 60 voucher link and website kept stalling. Their livechat then told me it was because of the 60 voucher and I could not get it. Extremely annoying to say the least and made me not go with them. However, now similar issues with now tv
    • wavelets
    • By wavelets 24th Jan 19, 5:21 PM
    • 1,143 Posts
    • 476 Thanks
    wavelets
    They have said (on 17 Jan)
    "I do apologise for the inconvenience involved. We are aiming to have the error fixed in the next 7 working days. ...
    Originally posted by keiran
    It's working again now
    • wavelets
    • By wavelets 24th Jan 19, 7:05 PM
    • 1,143 Posts
    • 476 Thanks
    wavelets
    I may have broken it again ...
    I got a handful uploaded, but it's now no longer giving me receipt numbers.
    No receipt number means it's not tracked to my account.
    • wavelets
    • By wavelets 25th Jan 19, 6:03 PM
    • 1,143 Posts
    • 476 Thanks
    wavelets
    It's working again properly now
    • CHRISSYG
    • By CHRISSYG 2nd Feb 19, 5:22 PM
    • 5,816 Posts
    • 16,804 Thanks
    CHRISSYG
    I bought insurance last August and I'm still waiting . I raised a claim and it "went to the retailer" Dec 21st .

I think once this is resolved which ever way it goes i'm done with cashback sites they are more aggravation than they are worth .
    Be careful who you entrust with the care of you vulnerable loved ones theres a lot of bottom feeding scum posing as normal human beings !
    • POPPYOSCAR
    • By POPPYOSCAR 2nd Feb 19, 5:25 PM
    • 11,760 Posts
    • 25,638 Thanks
    POPPYOSCAR
    Anyone else got an issue with Superdrug?

I made a purchase and three other transactions tracked that are not mine.

I have contacted them but not heard anything back.
    • chels
    • By chels 3rd Feb 19, 10:16 AM
    • 1,202 Posts
    • 4,596 Thanks
    chels
    Anyone else got an issue with Superdrug?

I made a purchase and three other transactions tracked that are not mine.

I have contacted them but not heard anything back.
    Originally posted by POPPYOSCAR
    I had similar a couple of weeks ago, my purchase tracked plus 1 extra that wasn't mine....weird!
    *2018*
    s GAINED: Cash 168.25 Vouchers 30.00
    LBs LOST: 0 / 28

• molerat
    • By molerat 15th Feb 19, 2:06 PM
    • 20,254 Posts
    • 14,542 Thanks
    molerat
    Check your e-mails / account. Selected customers either a 20 or 10 bonus cashback on 20 or 10 spend plus usual cash back.
    Last edited by molerat; 15-02-2019 at 5:27 PM.
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • molerat
    • By molerat 18th Feb 19, 6:15 PM
    • 20,254 Posts
    • 14,542 Thanks
    molerat
    Check your e-mails / account. Selected customers either a 20 or 10 bonus cashback on 20 or 10 spend plus usual cash back.
    Originally posted by molerat
    Shopped on 15th and withdrew the 20 bonus to my bank today - not even got my items yet !
    https://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/give-support/donate-now/
    • tronator
    • By tronator 20th Feb 19, 2:26 PM
    • 2,722 Posts
    • 1,512 Thanks
    tronator
    I have 2 tracked transactions and 1 submitted claim (status "sent to retailer") with Zeek.me. They're not offering cashback on Quidco anymore. What are the chances of getting my cashback from them?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,290Posts Today

6,352Users online

Martin's Twitter