Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • LouiseRVN
    • By LouiseRVN 20th Jan 19, 10:35 PM
    • 7Posts
    • 1Thanks
    LouiseRVN
    Is there a way to change user name?
    • 20th Jan 19, 10:35 PM
    Is there a way to change user name? 20th Jan 19 at 10:35 PM
    I've looked under User CP and can't see an option to change user name. Any tips?
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 21st Jan 19, 6:24 AM
    • 13,676 Posts
    • 42,621 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 21st Jan 19, 6:24 AM
    • 21st Jan 19, 6:24 AM
    I've looked under User CP and can't see an option to change user name. Any tips?
    Originally posted by LouiseRVN

It can only be done by emailing MSE with your reasons and asking them, you can't do it yourself I am afraid.
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 21st Jan 19, 7:39 AM
    • 34,568 Posts
    • 40,612 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 21st Jan 19, 7:39 AM
    • 21st Jan 19, 7:39 AM
    With so few posts just set up a new user id
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

194Posts Today

1,418Users online

Martin's Twitter