all toys half price in sainsburys!!!!!

Comments

• I saw Jenga,Game of Life,Twister,Buckaroo,a Doctor Who game,Kerplunk,Cluedo and Guess Who.
  • jane130
    jane130 Posts: 809 Forumite
    First Post Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    oh why do these things always happen when I have a poorly child . Ds i just too ill to leave the house and DH doesn't have a day off until saturday I jut hope there is something from my list left by then.
    I am journeying to a debt-free life.
    Our estimated debt-free date is January 2040. I'm on a mission to bring that date closer!
    16/02/23 debts - £9556.38
    emergency fund - £00.00
    debt-free diary - Time to Face the music and deal with this debt once and for all
  • im sure there will still be lots left on saturday, i would go early in the morning though as they will have probably restocked overnight, hope your little boy is better soon
    dont wait for your boat to come in, get in a dingy and row out to it!!!
  • Fab fab fab.
    DH turned a whiter shade of pale when i said what I'd spent but I have got loads!
    The elmo game, aqua draw, polly pocket day spa, ponyville play set, couple of dr who figures, fireman sam's engine, a thomas load and go toy, maisie mouse game, scooby do car, power ranger, and a robo raptor. Really chuffed. Have sorted a neice and a nephew, most of the presents for my kids. Really realy happy, thank you so so much!
    :rudolf:
  • Do u think they will have any toys left tomorro at London Colney?

Im going there lunchtime tomorro.

Any1 been there? Got my 5 yr old (gona be 6) daughters birthday next week
    :beer: If I say something you like....Please hit the thanks button :beer:
  • Been to Letchworth store and they still had loads left, even though the toy aisles looked as though a hurricane had blown through . I heard the SA tell another customer they have more stock and are trying to put it out as quick as they can.
    Bought fisher price toys, Dr Who board game, In the Night Garden play-doh and baby toys. Could have easily spent a fortune but had to resist (although I am tempted to go back tomorrow morning!! :o )
    Thanks so much OP! :T
  • I want Bratz toys really.

I hope I am not gona be too late!
    :beer: If I say something you like....Please hit the thanks button :beer:
  • wotnext
    wotnext Posts: 345 Forumite
    I saw this thread a couple of hours ago and without even turning round to say "goodbye" I jumped in the car and darted down to Sainsburys. The shelves are emptying pretty quickly but I managed to grab tons of stuff. The SA recommended that you get to your stores before Saturday as it is just going to go ballistic over the weekend! It runs until 28th Nov.:money:

Thanks so much OP, my kids are going to be so happy with all their gifts!

(They had loads of Bratz toys, char-student ;) )
  • pulliptears
    pulliptears Posts: 14,575 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    yay, got

Dr Who sounds tardis for £7.49,
    a littlest Pet Shop electronic pet £4.99
    Bratz little sister thing £7.00

Bargain!
  • JMB
    JMB Posts: 206 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Have just come back from the store in Gloucester - they are putting loads more on the shelves - as soon as stock is going off the shelves they are filling it up - loads and loads of stock going out if anyone is in the area.

They have lots of Bratz, Barbie, Littlest Pet Shop, Lots of Different Board Games (including the Fairies Magical Garden Game for £7.49), Power Rangers, Scooby Doo - I could go on and on.
    Thank-you to all of you who posts competitions and/or answers :beer: And a big well done to all winners :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure