Meerkat Movies

Options

Comments

• diabaz
    diabaz Posts: 39 Forumite
    Options
    Forgot my Meerkat thing has expired and want to go tonight. Could anyone pm me a code pretty please? My account doesn't renew in time... :/ thank you!
  • rowken
    Options
    So, got my one day travelpolicy for £1.17 (result! :T) then activated my rewards and managed to generate a code on the website within a few minutes. I then tried to book tickets for Weds 27th Dec for the Last Jedi on the cinema website (link from the meerkat movies app) but it says my code isn't valid - is that because I can only use the code for tickets this week (ie: today), or some other mysterious reason? The 27th is a golden ticket day at my local cinema, so it's not that I'm trying to book for a day that doesn't accept this deal...

Thanks in advance!
  • brypie
    Options
    Cool! I've purchased a travel insurance policy for £1.17 and have access to the Meerkat Movies offer.

How do I use it when booking tickets via the Cineworld website.
    I can see that where to type in the code, but...

Do I try to buy 1 ticket, or 2 tickets online?

The offer seems to add 70p onto my amount total, rather than taking money off...??
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,615 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 December 2017 at 1:53PM
    Options
    I then tried to book tickets for Weds 27th Dec for the Last Jedi on the cinema website
    Your code today is valid for 13th (it should state that at the bottom)
    You can get a new code tomorrow (thurs) for 19th and 20th.
    You won't be able to get a code for 27th until thursday 21st.
  • lisyloo
    lisyloo Posts: 29,615 Forumite
    Options
    brypie wrote: »
    Cool! I've purchased a travel insurance policy for £1.17 and have access to the Meerkat Movies offer.

How do I use it when booking tickets via the Cineworld website.
    I can see that where to type in the code, but...

Do I try to buy 1 ticket, or 2 tickets online?

The offer seems to add 70p onto my amount total, rather than taking money off...??

You type your code in at the top where is says "Got a ticket code...?"

If you select 1 adult you'll see bottom right it says "Number of people going: 2"

Yes if you book on-line you'll still need to pay the booking fee of 70p which covers the cost of running the website.
    If you go to the cinema to buy tickets you won't have to pay for using the website.

Hope that helps
  • diammondgirlz
    Options
    I bought travel insurance, £1.20 activated my account and it works 1st time trying It!
    Thank you mse means no more struggling to afford to go cinema on Dates with my soon be Hubby!
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    Options
    I just got mine. £1.02 travel ins to cover one day trip. It was £2.25 if I had made the date december so I did it in march
  • first78
    first78 Posts: 1,044 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I hope it's okay to ask on here but would anyone have a spare code I could use for next Tuesday please?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Options
    first78 wrote: »
    I hope it's okay to ask on here but would anyone have a spare code I could use for next Tuesday please?

Why not buy your own policy.
  • robpw2
    robpw2 Posts: 14,044 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    just done this for £1.20

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure