Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    I list on Sunday evening around 7pm for 7 days and then again tuesday evening for 5 Days I even list on Thursday on a 3 day listing.

Put the soup on so you know dinners sorted, then apply for the credit card ;) That will cause a lot of stress if you leave till the very last minute x

Do you need cake and jam today? Can you not do them tomorrow?
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I list on Sunday evening around 7pm for 7 days and then again tuesday evening for 5 Days I even list on Thursday on a 3 day listing.

Put the soup on so you know dinners sorted, then apply for the credit card ;) That will cause a lot of stress if you leave till the very last minute x

Do you need cake and jam today? Can you not do them tomorrow?

Thank you Hidden, you are of course right! Soup is on, will get my laptop for credit card! ;)

And yes I can do the cake and jam in the morning. Good thinking. Floor can wait too. My bedroom is a tip again! 'Sigh' do need to put the clothes away again. Will eBay 5-10 things tonight. I WILL!!!
  • laurenh1
    laurenh1 Posts: 771 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Dont get too disheartened, you are still better off than you would have been if you had spent 30 quid on food. Fingers crossed you can get some shoes in the sale:)don't take on too much too quickly & give yourself a break- you're doing great xx
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Thanks Lauren X I'm touched at how supportive and lovely everyone is on here. I have seen some trainers on eBay And will see how much they go for, using the last of the money in my account. Soup is done and I've eaten some, it's not too bad, children like it though yaaaay!
  • BadBookkeeper
    Options
    :TWow well done you! You're so good at keeping your ald! Shop so low and not buying those special buys you never knew you needed.

Worn out reading your days activities and enthusiasm!
    I've put 40p in my Xmas savings today & chuffed with that! ::rotfl:
    Lightbulb moment - 17/08/2017 £17,033.  Current CC debt £1400 DFD 31/7/24 5 months to go…. 16 weeks 

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    See all comes together in the end. I think my kids are probably too big for outgrown shoes to fit your little one.

Aim for 5 items on eBay. Then 5 next weekend. Any more is a bonus.
  • missymoo81
    Options
    ahhhhh applied for credit card and approved but they wouldn't lend me the full amount, am £720 short :eek: !!! so need to find that?! Can't really think straight, didn't expect that to happen. I guess I could pay the minimum on the new credit card and pay the rest i was going to overpay off the £720 that is left. Hate having money borrowed all over the place, Oh why isn't anything simple!!! my brain hurts from thinking too much lol
  • missymoo81
    Options
    :TWow well done you! You're so good at keeping your ald! Shop so low and not buying those special buys you never knew you needed.

Worn out reading your days activities and enthusiasm!
    I've put 40p in my Xmas savings today & chuffed with that! ::rotfl:

Well done on the 40p, every little helps, imagine if you did that every day, thats a lot saved!
  • missymoo81
    Options
    small ones are snuggled up, kitchen and bedroom and lounge are trashed. Will spend an hour obeying.
  • laurenh1
    laurenh1 Posts: 771 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Well done getting most of it on 0% - I would concentrate on paying the highest intetest off first too. I have never known anyone that cant turn things around with a bit of hard work :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure