Dancing through the rain with a smile and good cheer

Comments

• beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Bubblesmum wrote: »
    Yes Beanie - completed just this minute already for team meeting on Monday :)

:p :j:j:j:j :A
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Dear diary

I’m back, but I must say not full of beans and despite a full nights sleep I’m shattered and I have a busy day today :( . I could easily stay here and go back to sleep, but that will not pay the debt off.

So.....

1. See 3 clients - 2 cancelled but I saw the 3

2. Attend a meeting with an employer yes, and it was successful :)

3. Complete and submit the monthly report so I’m not in trouble like last month achieved :T:T

4. Look at completing expenses achieved but not TIL Friday

5. Input Oestopaths payslips. achieved but not Thursday

Wednesday

Turned out not to be a great day, as clients were cancelling, my shoulder and neck has red hot pokers running through it, I took off the counter paracetamol and cosine and then we’ll felt light headed and nauseous.

I came home retired to bed and read,

On the plus side I finished The Crossing Places by Elly Griffiths and that was fab. Crime, North Norfolk, Rituals and Archelology
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Bubblesmum
    Dear Diary

What happened to October?

Well I managed to get to Pilates :j but felt shattered afterwards.

I spent the afternoon, on admin and accounts, relief oh relief I found two missing pieces of the oestopaths records....

Went to @ Players and started on the mamouth task of cataloguing in the cold roof :eek: A friend did come to help, which made it more enjoyable.

However my anxiety levels were really high, after talking to massage therapist on Friday, I think codine had some influence there....
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • Bubblesmum
    Dear Diary

Went to Slimming World and lost a 1lb :) Taster session - wheetabix cake :D

Massage at home - was painful, :(

Afternoon spent on housework, and Oestopaths Accounts....

Then family arrived for the evening, this was a very syn filled evening fish and chips, birthday cake, gin and wine :eek:

Dad was generous and paid for the fish and chips for all of us.
    Was with Dad and Cousin and his family my hon big bro, so was a lovely evening....

Saturday

A very late start... tired.com,

OH and Dad went to Twickenham

I cooked mushroom rissotto in the thermomix

I did lots of admin work, completed occ health forms and Christmas a day stuff

We watched Ambulance and POG Dogs.....while I made Christmas Cards
    Fake it, to you Make It

• beanielou
    Fish & chips sound good.
    Have a good week xxx
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• Bubblesmum
    Dear Diary

I am missing you, and will in the next couple of days try to get back on it.

I am sitting here Fed up of the world. I have just emailed work to take sick leave which I have battled to avoid as it’s all to do with the dodgy good shoulder and not having the right IT equipment in place for so long. Works responsibility.
    Fake it, to you Make It

• beanielou
    Dear Diary

I am missing you, and will in the next couple of days try to get back on it.

I am sitting here Fed up of the world. I have just emailed work to take sick leave which I have battled to avoid as it’s all to do with the dodgy good shoulder and not having the right IT equipment in place for so long. Works responsibility.

Sorry to hear this:(:(:(:mad:

Keep plodding xxxx

• Hope you are feeling a little better now Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • beanielou
    Hope that you are feeling a smidge better today xxx

• Bubblesmum
    Morning all

I am sitting at my Mummy's school desk, ( think Victorian Schoo oak ) looking out at a crisp ( cold) sunny winter day, and I am at home, doing chores.

A Tuesday completely unexpected as I was back in work and this would be a working day. However as of 31/12/18 I am back as a house wife.

I have had to accept that as my GP advised me a couple of years ago, working a full day even part time, was not going to be good for my health.

I managed 6 months again, and it made me ill. I am sitting here, knowing i'm experiencing physical burn out again :eek::eek:

Let me just say I have missed you all, just been so tired and struggled to do alot of personal things.

On the plus side, I had six months salary to pay off the debt, we are though still in debt and so we have really got to focus on this.

So have blue Monday yesterday, we are back looking forward not backwards in my 50th year.

I am still plodding and life is going to be more balanced and fulfilled in many ways.
    Fake it, to you Make It

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback