Cheapest source of Tassimo T-Discs

Comments

• Cheapest price at the moment?
  • Suzy_Babe
    Suzy_Babe Posts: 314 Forumite
    edited 19 February 2014 at 8:50PM
    MASCARAMINX has just posted in another section that they are currently on 3 packs for £10 at Sainsburys ... HTH (it does me, because my daughter recently bought me a Tassimo Joy for my birthday :j )

:)
    If it's cheap, I'm cheerful!
  • Just bought a Bosch TAS4304GB Tassimo Coffee Machine at Costco for £79.99 plus vat (£95.98 total) which was cheaper than most places (eg John Lewis) who are selling it at £109.99. The Cappuccino T-disks are £9.99 with no vat for a 3 x 8 pack containing 24 pairs of t-discs (individual serving works out at 42p each) and Latte are £11.99 with no vat for 24 pairs of t-discs (individual serving at 49p each). I have not seen them cheaper in any store. Yes you have to pay for a Costco card but I already have one and I shop there often, so I don't really count it as part of the cost of an individual item. Also purchased an HP Photosmart 7520 printer for £95.98 including vat - check out prices for this on internet and you will not find it selling brand new for under £129. Another great bargain - thank you Costco!
  • g60jet
    g60jet Posts: 25 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Asda have them on three packs for £10 at the moment.

depending on what you buy that could be as cheap as 21p a cup.
  • Tesco have 16 varieties of Tassimo disks on offer at the moment. Three packs for £10. The offer ends 14/5/2014.
  • I find the "cheapest" way is to use Amazon subscribe and save. You set up a regular purchase and get 5 % (I think) off. Although you are committing to reguar purchases you choose the interval and if you don't want a delivery ou can go in to your account and skip a delivery. Its not a great saving but is the only way I have found. I am sure Bosch have some kind of agreement with companies because other than the odd 3 for £10 the prices don't varymuch from place to place. Buying from Tassimo site you have to spend over £30 or pay delivery. Amazon is free delivery.
  • I'm struggling to find the larger "Latte" milk discs for my newly purchased Tassimo. The packs in Tescos are only the smaller pods, for cappucino etc.

Does anyone know where the larger milk pods can be purchased from separately? I bought a morning pack from Tassimo which contains espresso coffoe, which is too strong for me. However, if I can find these larger milk pods, I can use this pack of coffee pods to make lattes :D

Thanks x
  • I'm struggling to find the larger "Latte" milk discs for my newly purchased Tassimo. The packs in Tescos are only the smaller pods, for cappucino etc.

Does anyone know where the larger milk pods can be purchased from separately? I bought a morning pack from Tassimo which contains espresso coffoe, which is too strong for me. However, if I can find these larger milk pods, I can use this pack of coffee pods to make lattes :D

Thanks x

You can't buy the larger milk pods separately. They only come included with certain packs, the lattes, Milka, etc.
    Dave. :wave:
  • *debbie*
    *debbie* Posts: 447 Forumite
    You can always use 2 milk pods if you like, though I find the smaller ones that say creamer from milk on them to be creamier than normal milk from the fridge so I need less to make a creamy coffee.
  • The Tassimo site is the worst I have ever used. They appear to make none existent offers as well. I followed there register your machine offer and get £20 vouchers for coffee and when I had completed the registration the offer disappeared. Since then have emailed them but they seem to hide away. Cadburys and Bosch what more can you say.:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure