Swagbucking into 2018

Comments

• Wizzbang wrote: »
    Terrible on the site today, any offers that credit? I found 1 so far on PL - Great Mobile Offers UK - 17sb, submitted out of date details, so I won't get bothered. Not going to get me very far.

No daily crave, but if you wait for about 10 mins on Chrome, the Crave page will eventually load and there is one that works, called an nGage. You have to keep clicking between pages and it takes several minutes to credit.

Any other ideas of how to get even close to 88?

I`m guessing the daily goal is 88 today? Mines 60 and yesterday it was 50 but I figure that`s because i`ve been ill and just can`t be bothered with it anymore. With the apps I find it takes so long, with all the ads and the X button you continually have to press. My entertain me app is the only one that doesn`t short clips and I have to run the really long videos and that takes forever.

If it wasn`t for a 25sb search win today I probably would`ve given up already. The apps arent for everyone
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • thisone wrote: »
    I've messaged hiddenshadow to suggest that the Reference Thread wording should be changed re mobile phone verification instead of postcard.

If anyone tries it and it works, or doesn't, please post it on here.

I can confirm that the text verification does work start with +44 and leave the zero out
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 11 February 2018 at 9:59PM
    Emmaaar22 wrote: »
    With the apps I find it takes so long, with all the ads and the X button you continually have to press. My entertain me app is the only one that doesn`t short clips and I have to run the really long videos and that takes forever.
    Are you aware of and using the Favorites feature, which is in six of the apps (but not the Swagbucks app)?

The Favorites feature allows you to set the shortest video within a particular app to be a favourite for that app, and you then run just the favourite app repeatedly.
  • acc wrote: »
    Are you aware of and using the Favorites feature, which is in six of the apps (but not the Swagbucks app)?

The Favorites feature allows you to set the shortest video within a particular app to be a favourite for that app, and you then run just the favourite app repeatedly.

No never heard of it
    2017 Wins - Coco Pops, £100 Amazon voucher, Elf T-shirt, £250 Zalando Voucher and £250 FeelUnique Voucher, private gig concerts
    2018 Wins - Steep xbox game, 2 tangle teezer, Contagion Book, JC Annual, water sports bottle, 10p, 2 cricket tickets, can of fizz, 10p, Ribenia, Johnson baby products
  • acc
    acc Posts: 463 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited 12 February 2018 at 10:35AM
    The Swagbucks Reference Thread describes how to use the Swagbucks app favorites feature.
    Tip: Find short videos (there's a list of times here: https://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/2dyb6h/swagbucks_app_video_times/) and add the shortest one to your favourites for that app. When you use the app each day, just click Favourites and it will loop that (short) video over and over, cutting down the time to get to 10SB.
    Note: As Cally points out below, the Swagbucks Reference Thread refers to a list of short videos that is out of date, and also, the shortest video for a particular app depends on the version of the app you have installed.
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    acc - depends on which version of the apps the person has installed on their device
    those videos are 3 years old and are not on the current versions
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,894 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    To Do bonuses 2 and 8
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Tripping on Revenue Universe for 6sb
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    thisone wrote: »
    Tripping on Revenue Universe for 6sb

!!!!!! is going on with that site?! :eek:
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • vandanfc
    vandanfc Posts: 2,025 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    **Swag Code Alert! Click the link below to find your Stealth Swag Code. Remember, this is a one-time use only unique Swag Code that cannot be shared. Enter it in the Swag Code box by 7PM GMT to earn 3SB**

http://www.swagbucks.com/g/l/gz20zx
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport