Any lenders that dont require p60?

Options
Hi all,
Bit of a long story, but are there any lenders that don't request a P60 and accept 3 months wage slips?
Advice most welcome.

Comments

• ACG
    ACG Posts: 23,727 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've helped Parliament
    Options
    Yes, but it would rise concerns as to why you are trying to avoid providing one.

Can you not provide one to whoever you have applied to and just explain why it is less than they would expect it to be?
    I am a Mortgage Adviser
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a mortgage adviser, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
  • NineDeuce
    NineDeuce Posts: 997 Forumite
    Options
    Yes. It's called the bank of Mum and Dad.
  • Ronaldo_Mconaldo
    Options
    That doesn't look like a long story.
  • moatmeister
    Options
    TSB only asked for payslips when I applied recently.

But they declined application at quote stage even though I have been with them (ex Chelt&Gloucs) for years!
  • Thrugelmir
    Thrugelmir Posts: 89,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lenders can confirm salary details directly with the HMRC if they wish.
  • clairebeth
    clairebeth Posts: 299 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    First Direct only require wage slips. I actually offered our P60s and she said she didn't need them.
  • _CC_
    _CC_ Posts: 362 Forumite
    Options
    clairebeth wrote: »
    First Direct only require wage slips. I actually offered our P60s and she said she didn't need them.

If they shows basic pay / salaried. If you get paid hourly or other arrangement then they'll likely ask for P60s and contract / letter from employer.
  • Mortgage_Adviser
    Options
    Are any bonus, comission, overtimes being used for affordability assessment or is it a pure basic?
  • David_White
    Options
    Sounds like you're attempting to do something wrong and want to identify a way of doing it.
    I am a Mortgage Broker
    You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it.
    This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser code of conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure