Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread

Options

Comments

• njhsmee
    njhsmee Posts: 37 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I sent a screen shot of me trying to get all 7 of my voucher codes put on my amazon account and the error messages on each....not a word from them in days....70 quid is a lot of money....getting rather narked now!
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Registrations Closed!!!!!!!!!
  • sclarke
    Options
    njhsmee wrote: »
    I sent a screen shot of me trying to get all 7 of my voucher codes put on my amazon account and the error messages on each....not a word from them in days....70 quid is a lot of money....getting rather narked now!
    Well I got so fed up I went to contact us again and sent same email to tech department, rewards department and went to my emails to find email from person asking for screen shot and addressed email to her @givaudan. Thats the one that worked, sending it to her. Try that. I received email from her and the vouchers and they worked on amazon unlike some other people. I am now stupidly going to try for the other £20 in vouchers, wish me luck.
  • margaret7_2
    Options
    Points awarded for survey with photos, from a couple of weeks back. (30/11)
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Just checked, they gave me 40,000 points then took them away and gave me the correct 4,000. :rotfl:
  • reddeb
    reddeb Posts: 786 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Nice surprise today £40 of compliments vouchers for being an active member this year, did we all get them?
    December 2011 Sesky Watch, strimmer, tv, hoover & steam cleaner. March 2012 Straw dogs blueray film.
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    reddeb wrote: »
    Nice surprise today £40 of compliments vouchers for being an active member this year, did we all get them?

Wow! Nothing like that here!
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Just checked, they gave me 40,000 points then took them away and gave me the correct 4,000. :rotfl:

Me too! I thought that was credit for the survey where we had to add the picture of the products, not for being an active member.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,906 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Do ya reckon this is in place of the perfume that we used to get at Chrimbo? Much preferred the perfume! Not that I have received the points anyhoo.....:(
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Me too! I thought that was credit for the survey where we had to add the picture of the products, not for being an active member.

They were, the 4,000 points was for the survey which included taking a photo of the products you'd told them about. They were supposed to be awarded by 18th Dec and don't even amount to enough to get a £5 voucher.

Reddeb appears to have been sent paper vouchers as you can't change your points for Compliments ones with them.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback