Debenhams up to ½ price summer sale now on

redfox
redfox Posts: 15,338
Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
Forumite
edited 25 June 2019 at 3:10PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Up to ½ price on selected lines at Debenham's summer sale

https://www.debenhams.com/

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 25 Jun:

If you shop online at Debenhams or in store (find your nearest) you can get up to 50% off on selected women’s, men’s and kids’ clothing, homeware and accessories.

We’ve asked Debenhams how long the sale will last but it hasn’t got back to us yet, so go quick if there’s something you want.

Debenhams went into administration back in April. While it says it should be business as usual, Martin Lewis explains there are some additional risks in our Debenhams falls into administration story.

For more high street and online offers, see our Summer Sales round-up.

Big thanks to redfox for the spot! [purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Comments

• surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 27 June 2019 at 6:42AM
    thanks op in store got a lovely dress and a top. worn several times had lots of compliments!

I used a xmas voucher I had for £10 so a result!
  • VfM4meplse
    VfM4meplse Posts: 34,269
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    It would now never occur to me to shop in Debenhams (or any other store) for new clothes. The buzz for cut-price fashion just isn't there any more.

I did however buy a summer blouse from the chazzer yesterday - Mantaray brand - for just £1. I've just looked at the Debenhams website and similar are selling for £14, reduced from £28. The thrill of rescuing decent clothes from hitting landfill is infinitely greater than buying new.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • NuffinisFree
    NuffinisFree Posts: 421 Forumite
    Anyone any idea when the 70% sale starts?
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,804
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    Anyone any idea when the 70% sale starts?

Does it ever end? My local Debenhams has things at "up to 70%" off all the time - not lots at only 30% of the original price but always some.
  • NuffinisFree
    Lol,
    When you dont want anything there seems to be a sale and then as soon as you want something everything is full price or 10-30% off
  • Lucyjoanne
    Lucyjoanne Posts: 35
    First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Next weekend starting Thursday there’s an extra 20% off sale, in store and online.
  • NuffinisFree
    Thanks LucyJoanne, i was thinking it was normally the end of the month.
    I think i can hold off buying anything for another week.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,850
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    270619_HP_Hero_1?wid=1000&hei=400&qlt=95&fmt=jpg&v=1
    270619_HP_Logo?wid=250&hei=154&qlt=95&fmt=png-alpha&v=1

Extra 20% Off Fashion and Home plus 20% off Sale prices
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    edited 27 June 2019 at 8:50AM
    some unusual and cheap items in his sale bought a few bits and I'm a charity shop lover!

2 necklace extenders for £2 been looking for these at a good price for ages want to mend two necklaces the clasps have broken. Also t shirts at just over a quid and debs are good quality especially like Lipsy and Red Herring.

3 imitation wedding rings for £2.40

also got this to go with too low cut blouses for work.

- Silver Chainmail Scarf Necklace Colour : Silver £3.36

Thanks op!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family