Domino's Pizza discounts / codes

Comments

• spender
    spender Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    We do not have a pizza takeaway near us apart from "Salmonella and unidentified toe nails anon" however perusing the booklet from the mail on Sunday hopefully some luck person near a Domino's pizza may benefit.

Taken from the booklet:-

Buy one pizza get one free. Collection only. Tel 08712121212 (therefore your phone bill will be zillions). Offer valid until the 30th November. Pizza must be purchased at regular menu price. "free pizza must be of equal value than the regular priced pizza. Includes create your own up to 4 toppings. Not valid with any other offers. Offer excludes 7" personal pizzas. Valid at partipating stores only. Not available on Interactive TV or online ordering services. Please mention "MAIL ON SUNDAY PROMOTION" when ordering. Order as many times as you like up to 30th November.

Sicily babe signing out.

Oops am going through this voucher booklet there is an offer for collection OR DELIVERY. The terms are the same as above but this offer is for Buy One Pizza get one half price (suppose because of the delivery).
    No Matter what you do there will be critics.
  • I used the Barclaycard code online the other day when ordering for my pizza and did not use a barclaycard to pay. The code still worked and 20% was deducted :)

HTH
  • This is pretty good but you have to buy at full price. Most Domino's will have similar deals as part of normal offerings.
  • They have quite a few deals on, but they confuse Pizza with turd on cardboard.
    Happy chappy
  • You're better off to phone dominos and ask what offers they're running. I couldnt find any of their offers online but when i phoned they were doing buy 1 get 1 half price and loads of other things, saved us a mint cos we were starving!
    Smokefree since 27-9-2007
  • CarolnMalky
    CarolnMalky Posts: 14,254 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    You would be better going to your nearest ASDA the next time you are out and about and getting one from there...their range of toppings is superb!
    If you obey all the rules...you miss all the fun!! Katherine Hepburn
  • Hizz
    Hizz Posts: 1,537 Forumite
    Fancy pizza's from Domino's on Sunday night. Are there any discount codes for their website, or any other discounts I could access?
    One hundred years from now it won't matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank, nor what my clothes looked like but the world may be a little better because, I was important in the life of a child.
  • Buy one Get one Free

COLLECTION ONLY

Tel 087 12 12 12 12 you will be connected to your local store

Mention Mail on Sunday Promation when ordering

Until 30 November as many times as you like

Not for online or tv interactive ordering

Participating stores only?

This was in a booklet of special offers in the Mail on Sunday a couple of weeks ago. Not tried it yet but worth a go.

HTH
  • I always just ring them and ask what offers they have on. It's usually the buy 1 get 1 half price for any 2 pizzas, but they do a meal deal too. It's annoying they don't put the offers on the site, I gave up and used pizza hut last time, they show the offers online but you have to ring to order!
    Smokefree since 27-9-2007
  • DrFluffy
    DrFluffy Posts: 2,549 Forumite
    Their website states that you need to enter the promo codes on their menu to get discounts online, but I can never:
    a) find a code associated with their on menu offers
    or
    b) find anywhere to enter the code!
    Usually just call!
    April Grocery Challenge £81/£120
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts