What have we all won in January

Comments

• jacquie3167
    jacquie3167 Posts: 12,032 Forumite
    Well done! :T
    Eleventh Heaven No. 321
  • Are these wins from comps you entered in Jan or before?
  • BenhamsLC
    BenhamsLC Posts: 5,879 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Thanks Everyone for Posting. Had a great month, fingers crossed that it continues for everyone (apart from car breaking down)
    Big Green Christmas giveaway £250.
    Bourne Ultimatum DVD £10.
    Bratz Cd £10.
    Well womens vitamins £102. (not noticed feeling any different yet!)
    Lindt gold bunny £5.
    Buzz Buzz salt and pepper mill (not yet received)
    Blue Iguana £5.action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.giflaughing-smiley-014.gif
    Silver Surfer, Always Smiling

114 wins in 2015, 94 wins in 2016
    121 Wins in 2017, 154 wins in 2018
    90 wins in 2019, 37 wins in 2020
    Good Luck and Thank You
  • I only started comping at the beginning of January and I haven't won anything yet. I think I must be doing something wrong :confused:

I'd like to say well done all those who have won though and a specially big thank you to all those that find the competitions and post them. I've tried to find some, so I could give something back, but all the comps I find are already on here :D
  • fizzbomb
    fizzbomb Posts: 392 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Thorntons choccies :D trip to amsterdam:D jimmy hendrix dvd:D trip to london inc meal at le dans noir and £50:D case of energy drinks:D free return flight with jet2 for myself and husband:D
    not a bad start to 2008
    also signed up for diamond club with bmi which qualifes me for another free return flight although this is a freebie and not a prize:beer:
  • Hi there not the best month ever -
    2 x luminoso torches
    iguana:D
    lenor
    icecream & bulb
    lipstick
    I have entered loads as well, never mind, perhaps there are some winging thier way to me now:confused:

Thanks to all who post & good luck & well done to all my fellow compers:T
    Some of you have done fantastically!!
    Comping again - wins so far : 2 V festival tix, 2 NFL tix, 6 bottles of wine, personalised hand soap, Aussie miracle conditioner :beer:

Married my best friend 15/4/16 :)
  • BBTHREE
    BBTHREE Posts: 687 Forumite
    Hi All

Did a bit of comping in Oct-Dec, but REALLY started after xmas and I am on here every evening for a couple of hours now.

During Jan I got :-

Liz Earle Skincare park (off a school fair not MSE)
    Crossed Bones Book (Thanks OP)
    Bottle of Lenor (Thanks OP)

All nice, but not that great, but the way I see it is the many many hours I spent frantically clicking and form filling in Jan, will pay off in Feb\March as the comps close. : )

Good luck to all in the coming months, and well done on all your wins.

BBTHREE xxx
    Aims for 2014
    Drink a glass of water a day, Empty handbag at least once a week, Continue "not putting things off" and tackle things head on, Treasure people around me, Stay healthy and well away from hospitals, Continue to declutter/decorate house slowly and not get stressed because I can't do everything at once. :D
  • HONEY_2
    HONEY_2 Posts: 255 Forumite
    2 wins for me- *50 leia voucher- and a dvd:ji,m still really hoping for another win:rolleyes:still hoping for a shopping spree:D
    love handles voucher{250 pounds}:j rimmel mascara :j nail varnish ,models own makeup {2}:j 100 pounds voucher{liberty}:j:j
  • georgy-girl
    georgy-girl Posts: 1,079 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    I won my first prize for this year today, a little padded envelope arrived containing a 'High Visibility Snap Band' worth £2.99

It's not a lot but much better then nothing at all so i'm :) Well done to all you other winners, gosh some of you have reached your target already. That is brilliant. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!

I expect there will be a few more people winning the snap bands because there was 6000 to be won.
  • Bottle of bubbly, Big Blue train book, Rupert the bear DVD & my cuddly blue iguana. :j

My best month in errrrrr.................. months!:o
    :):D Tightwad. And proud of it! :D:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family