Not so much as a crumb. :(
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Not so much as a crumb. :(

Youre a chip off the old block.....

And I, am getting my coat.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Smodlet wrote: »
    This is something PA said the other day, did they not? I'm sure there was something quoted about it... Possibly even by me, proving the point! :eek::o Yikes.

Not sure...... (read can't remember :o:o:o)
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • Smodlet
    Smodlet Posts: 6,976 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Mosaic personality tasks2
    Hosted by Alan Howard
    £18.00 • 180 minutes • £6.00/hr • 13/20
    Our research will be completed in two stages. The first stage is to complete three questionnaires (this should take roughly an hour). The second stage (after these questionnaires have been completed) is to complete 12 short online tasks and games that measure personality (this should take roughly 2 hours). You will be able to log in and out of this system and will not have to complete them all in one go. We will send joining instructions for the system to your prolific email. Once you have completed both stages we will pay you.

Everyone who completes the first stage properly and honestly will be accepted for completion of the second stage. However, we do require that participants complete all activities properly and honestly and we are able to detect if this is not the case. In addition to payment, we will provide a personality feedback report via your prolific email. The responses you give will impact the accuracy of your report. Please let us know if you do not want the report.
  • Nice one Smodlet! :)
  • The influence of leader behaviors - Screening survey
    Hosted by Katrina Lin
    £0.50 • 5 minutes • £6.00/hr • 79/300

this is the pre-screening that if all follow up surveys are completed leads to a total of £19!
    Mortgage £75,300 (December 2016) Mortgage Free Date December 2051

Mortgage £9,650 (April 2024) Mortgage Free Date August 2024
  • mikep22
    mikep22 Posts: 1,529 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Smodlet wrote: »
    Mosaic personality tasks2
    Hosted by Alan Howard
    £18.00 • 180 minutes • £6.00/hr • 13/20
    Our research will be completed in two stages. The first stage is to complete three questionnaires (this should take roughly an hour). The second stage (after these questionnaires have been completed) is to complete 12 short online tasks and games that measure personality (this should take roughly 2 hours). You will be able to log in and out of this system and will not have to complete them all in one go. We will send joining instructions for the system to your prolific email. Once you have completed both stages we will pay you.

Everyone who completes the first stage properly and honestly will be accepted for completion of the second stage. However, we do require that participants complete all activities properly and honestly and we are able to detect if this is not the case. In addition to payment, we will provide a personality feedback report via your prolific email. The responses you give will impact the accuracy of your report. Please let us know if you do not want the report.

This is outrageous filth to the max, with a side helping of sweet potato fries. :eek:
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606 Dec 18: £8,308 Sept 19: £4,969 Jul 21: £890
    :beer:
  • Smodlet
    Hm-mm-mm. That was, without doubt, the weirdest survey I have ever done; even weirder than the shampoo one where we were supposed to wax lyrical about the emotions shampoo excited in us...

I wonder just how they think they can tell if we are not answering "honestly", howlers notwithstanding, obviously. I have a bad feeling about this one. If they don't like our answers for the first part, what is to prevent them using our data without paying us? Well iffy, ask me.

It tried to say it did not like my PA email address; I copied and pasted it so how could it be wrong? I'll be pleasantly surprised if I am paid for that one.

What do you think, MLE007? Did you get to do it?
  • Smodlet
    mikep22 wrote: »
    This is outrageous filth to the max, with a side helping of sweet potato fries. :eek:

Finally, I get a mikep "filth". My world is complete. :rotfl: Toogoodtobetrue.com, ask me, mikep.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback