Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jessicawalsh9
    • By Jessicawalsh9 19th May 19, 2:54 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 3Thanks
    Jessicawalsh9
    Missing money from account
    • 19th May 19, 2:54 PM
    Missing money from account 19th May 19 at 2:54 PM
    Hi I could really use some help/advice

I have a bank account with cash plus the balance yesterday when I checked was correct Iíve gone on today and the account has £2000 less than it did

No transaction showing this money going out of the account nothing it has literally just disappeared.. any one ever experienced anything like this I thought at fraud would show it being removed but it has no trace the £2000 has just gone with no evidence off how or where
Page 4
    • robatwork
    • By robatwork 20th May 19, 6:17 PM
    • 5,178 Posts
    • 5,978 Thanks
    robatwork
    Has the OP deleted the post where she said it was a technical glitch, or did I miss it?
    • eskbanker
    • By eskbanker 20th May 19, 6:25 PM
    • 10,351 Posts
    • 12,588 Thanks
    eskbanker
    Has the OP deleted the post where she said it was a technical glitch, or did I miss it?
    Originally posted by robatwork
    That small section of a lengthy post is quoted by others above, but I'd assume that admins will have been busy tidying things up by wiping a few posts where the temperature rose beyond those that remain....
    • Terry Towelling
    • By Terry Towelling 20th May 19, 6:46 PM
    • 1,459 Posts
    • 1,229 Thanks
    Terry Towelling
    A member of Cashplus staff has suggested to me that they hadn't heard of any issue like this reported and their service status pages (last updated on 16/5) don't mention anything either. That in itself doesn't necessarily mean anything and it may have been an isolated incident that only affected Jessicawalsh9.
    • LottieLou
    • By LottieLou 20th May 19, 7:53 PM
    • 179 Posts
    • 284 Thanks
    LottieLou
    Thanks for the update.

I have reported one or two of those who persisted in attacking you - some are still doing it I see - so maybe MSE will take a bit of action. Forum rules say, if I recall correctly. that we should all be nice to other posters, particularly newbies. There are several on this thread who haven't been, and who also seem to not know the phrase about when in a hole stop digging.
    Originally posted by Zanderman
    Widest words. Iím sure Jessica wasnít wanting or expecting us to wrap her in cotton wool, pat her on the head and tell her not to worry we will sort it for her. Sometimes when out of your understanding a little, you just donít know the information to give or questions to ask. Glad you are all sorted Jessica.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

29Posts Today

3,523Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Oh if only one were brave/honest enough to say "my mental health" - in answer to the weakness question. I say this? https://t.co/RyihpzwPdY

• Been out with the little one, just got back and turned the #c4debate on. What have i missed? Who is winning?

• It's the weekend, it's the weekend, yay. It's that moment, when as usual, to sign off for family time. So I bid y? https://t.co/2RYRnz3fEe

• Follow Martin