EON Warm Home Discount 2019 - Now open for applications

PennineAcute
PennineAcute Posts: 1,151
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
Forumite
Just a heads up for EON customers who qualify for the Broader Warm Home Discount.

Application are now open.

https://www.eonenergy.com/warm-home-discount.html

Comments

• Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc
    Former_E.ON_Company_Representative:_Malc Posts: 6,558
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Organisation Representative
    Just a heads up for EON customers who qualify for the Broader Warm Home Discount.

Application are now open.

https://www.eonenergy.com/warm-home-discount.html

Thanks for that PennineAcute. I can confirm, we've opened our Warm Home Discount scheme (2019/20) for customers who come under the Broader Group.

The quickest and easiest way to apply is through our website using the link PennineAcute has posted. We'll let customers know within 12 weeks if their application has been successful.

Thanks again.

Malc
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MoneyMate
    MoneyMate Posts: 3,224
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 15 August 2019 at 9:15AM
    Having problems will try later

Hmm, the lights are off here
    This page was moved, deleted, or doesn’t exist

LINK NOW WORKING Thanks for this info :beer:
    There are more questions than answers :shhh: :silenced:
    WARNING ! May go silent for unfriendly replies
    Please excuse me Spell it MOST times :o
    :)
    :A UK Resident :A
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    Having problems will try later

Hmm, the lights are off here
    This page was moved, deleted, or doesn’t exist

LINK NOW WORKING Thanks for this info :beer:

Hello MoneyMate and glad your application has gone through.

We had a bit of a blip on the website earlier due to the sheer volume of applications following the opening of the scheme. This has been fixed and applications are coming through okay.

Sorry you had the 'lights are off' message MoneyMate and thanks for trying again. As I mentioned above, applying through the website is the best way to go.

Malc
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MoneyMate
    Forumite
    Bump EON Warm Home Discount 2019 - Now open for applications
    MoneyMate wrote: »
    Bump EON Warm Home Discount 2019 - Now open for applications

Thanks MoneyMate.

Just a quick heads up for anyone trying to apply for Warm Home Discount (2019/20 scheme). We've had some website issues over the last few hours that might've stopped customers applying online. These issues have been fixed and the website is back up and running. Customers can again apply online which is the quickest way to log an application.

A poster also made me aware the email we send acknowledging receipt of an application stated 2018/19. Don't worry, this is about the 2019/20 scheme. This, too, is being fixed.

Please let me know if anyone has any difficulties or questions. Happy to help.

Malc
  • Hi

I've just switched to E. On, can I apply for the warm home discount as soon as I have my electricity account number? Thanks
    Dawkey wrote: »
    Hi

I've just switched to E. On, can I apply for the warm home discount as soon as I have my electricity account number? Thanks

Hello Dawkey and thanks for joining us.

Yes, you can apply for Warm Home Discount as soon as we've created an account number for you. This will be within 5 working days of you accepting the quote.

The quickest way to apply for Warm Home Discount is by using the online form on our website.

Hope this helps Dawkey. Let me know if you need any more information as happy to help.

Malc
  • Why do you need an electricity account number, When most heating is powered by gas?
    Why do you need an electricity account number, When most heating is powered by gas?

Hello Deleted User.

Warm Home Discount is open to eligible customers with both electrical and gas heating. Not all customers have gas; whereas they usually do have electricity accounts. To make sure as many eligible customers as possible can access these payments, we use the electricity account number to apply them.

Hope this explains Deleted User. Let me know if you need any more information as happy to help.

Malc
  • MoneyMate
    Forumite
    Unless i'm very wrong the warm homes award is only for electric ?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts