11+Elite One stop shop for the very best of MSE

Comments

• calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    dreamerbea wrote: »
    Good evening everyone - hope you have all had a fab Saturday - all the talk of threading had tears running down my face - for me it is mega painful:eek:

This was mentioned this morning on coupon thread I printed the pdf 3 times one for each of us but Boots would not accept - there is no barcode for them to scan - the till supervisor went to discuss with the manager and they ended up ringing up somewhere to get advice kept us waiting for over 10 minutes the store we went to was on the list but they knew nothing of it - hope if you go you have better luck than us

Oh i hope these work....the one I downloaded has a barcode ending 44429

worth a try but thanks for the warning - :D
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • calmspirit
    calmspirit Posts: 2,962 Forumite
    Can't find any mention of this on the Boots fb page

link was to supplier FB page ...vitaminwater? not sure if it will work but might try it as I am next to boots in the morning
    YNWA JFT96 :A
  • artypaws
    artypaws Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    calmspirit wrote: »
    Oh i hope these work....the one I downloaded has a barcode ending 44429

worth a try but thanks for the warning - :D

Ahh - if you have a barcode it should work - there was no barcode for me - will get hubby to try through his fb account and see it it works, thank you
  • darkvelv
    darkvelv Posts: 477 Forumite
    celebrate wrote: »
    it would have been heparin injections, warfarin only comes in tablet form

you can't take other drugs to thin the blood at the same time as warfarin tablets so anti-inflammatories are a big no no (such as diclofenac)but you can have diclofenac while you are on heparin injections

before a gen anaesthetic you have to wait for the warfarin to get out of your system or you could bleed to death :eek::eek::eek: during the op (sl overexaggeration but you know what i mean) so patients get switched to heparin injectiosn before during and after surgery as it still thins the blood but is less risky

sorry for the tutorial and sorry if it's still as clear as mud lol

off to mr S , am treating my sis to some palmolive:A:A:A:A

Thanks so much, celebrate - you are so right - my mistake - just checked again and it was Enoxaparin Injection! It's not an over-exaggeration at all, it almost happened:cool:
    ...reality is a point of view...
  • DanielleNic87
    DanielleNic87 Posts: 1,064 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    purdita wrote: »
    Oh yes....got to make it look nice.

I bent over a couple of years ago and my husband swore it was Bin Laden hiding under my nightie :rotfl:
    celebrate wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

purdy i am so trying NOT to imagine you right now:rotfl:

I have just :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: so much the OH has just asked me if I am alright!! :D

Moving on from the threading and lady gardens... this might be a really thick question but can i use the Palmolive coupons on the 30th?

February GC £26.68/£250

• calmspirit wrote: »
    any chance of a photo and barcode as me and scamps looked everywhere for these today with no luck!

thanks
    :D

the barcode is 5052320 320516

cant do a pic at the moment,..sorry.

its the one with sel saying 2 for £2

hth
  • artypaws
    artypaws Posts: 1,876 Forumite
    I have just :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: so much the OH has just asked me if I am alright!! :D

Moving on from the threading and lady gardens... this might be a really thick question but can i use the Palmolive coupons on the 30th?

My understanding is yes you can
  • DanielleNic87
    DanielleNic87 Posts: 1,064 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry i am so rude.....

Evening everyone :wave:

February GC £26.68/£250

• motherbear
    motherbear Posts: 1,378 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    the barcode is 5052320 320516

cant do a pic at the moment,..sorry.

its the one with sel saying 2 for £2

hth

Sorry to butt in, is it this one? and what kind of T's did you find it in? TIA :)
    http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=268151066&sc_cmp=aff_1018132
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    If you can't eat it or play with it ....... just pee on it and walk away.
  • tricia89
    tricia89 Posts: 1,273 Forumite
    evening all :)

just a quick question ive had a look online but dont really know what to search for,
    my sons cot mattress is like a foam type material and over last couple days its sunken right in in the middle bit but i dont know why
    is there anything i can do to make it go back to normal or do i need to get a new one?

Also, Superdrug has johnsons wetwipes 10p a pack
    only had one on clearance shelf and packaging was odler style than the rest of them so dont know if any other stores will have any of them,
    You can't make someone love you. All you can do is
    stalk them & hope they panic & give in

God created men first, cause you always makes a rough draft before a masterpiece!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure