When you owe more than your annual net salary

Comments

• pidge04
    pidge04 Posts: 792 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I do not know why it always takes me so long to get stuff onto eBay! It is good you have got a box together. That is half the problem with me. I put some bits on eBay today - got into a roll with it all which was helpful. Someone told me once to make sure your auctions run through a Sunday night because that is the busiest night of the week apparently for eBay traffic.
    Store card £140 £117 - Store card £150 - Overdraft £200 - PayPal £364 - Loan 1 £5052 - Loan 2 £1733 - Credit card £2890 - Car hire purchase £3200 - Savings £0.
  • LexieLou
    LexieLou Posts: 714 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    pidge04 wrote: »
    Someone told me once to make sure your auctions run through a Sunday night because that is the busiest night of the week apparently for eBay traffic.

Yes...heard that too, think it was on here I heard it. Between 7pm-9pm. So unless you want to pay for auto listing (where they list your items at a certain time), you have to give up a certain day between 7pm - 9pm to list.

I like to run my auctions for 5 days. So Tuesday night it is for me...

But being all MSE now, I'm also only going to do a Post office run twice a week. So bearing that in mind, and that I have a fair bit of stuff (tat) that I want rid off, I think If i just list 2 items a night I'll be doing well.
    £38,000 and change to £0
  • pidge04
    That is a good idea - listing 2 items per day.
    I think that would be more realistic for me and I might be able to achieve that!
    Thanks LL. Have a good day.
    Store card £140 £117 - Store card £150 - Overdraft £200 - PayPal £364 - Loan 1 £5052 - Loan 2 £1733 - Credit card £2890 - Car hire purchase £3200 - Savings £0.
  • LexieLou
    Spends today: £10.02
    Steps: 5,500
    Fresh bedlinen on the bed - done

Nothing else to report,

Still nothing ebay'd

Long day...super tired, my eczema is back because I'm super stressed

Night

LL xx
    £38,000 and change to £0
  • pidge04
    So sorry you are feeling stressed LL
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,257 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Hope that you feel less stressed soon.
    Take care.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • LexieLou
    Thanks Beanielou and Pidge04

So tired...really long journey home from work, 2.5 hours to be precise, couple of really bad accidents

Ordinarily I'd have gone for a chippy or into M&S for something as I didn't get home until 8.20pm, but my new MSE way, I went to the shop, bought a pint of milk and came home and made a fresh dinner...

But I was too tired to eat it...so here I am at 9.50pm, in bed and writing here

Nothing ebayed, but I have some stuff done for etsy,

Spend today £2.28

Steps: 3,200

Dire effort on all fronts

Talk tmmw xx
    £38,000 and change to £0
  • beanielou
    Dont be so hard on yourself LexieLou :naughty:
    That was a dire commute home.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• another_casualty
    another_casualty Posts: 6,506 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Wishing you all the best on your journey . I found on my journey of escape, that the dmp was the easiest thing out of all the stressful stuff to manage. The only thing I forgot to do there , was to have an emergency fund . Sounds like you are doing very well lexielou Wish I found mse earlier than I did . Wishing you all a good day :)
  • beanielou
    Have a good day LexieLOu :)

Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback