Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,960 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    zippydooda wrote: »
    down to my last walkers pay packet voucher. is it now 9 monthe of free crisps ive had. great promotion.enough crisps with good dates to last to end of february.

They wouldn't have lasted one month in my house!

Do they taste fresh? Crisps are the one thing that taste stale really quickly IMHO.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Thank you.
    I'm still reading about it so I can report back to Mum.

Night peeps.

I would recommend reflexology. Fabulous x
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    silvercar wrote: »
    They wouldn't have lasted one month in my house!

Do they taste fresh? Crisps are the one thing that taste stale really quickly IMHO.
    Strangley enough, we were just talking about this in the pub tonight. How would they pack crisps without plastic?

Not working for me now :(
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Morning

Looks like the mullers 12 for £3 ending and should glitch without a trigger. At the moment they are still showing at 68p each but need to check the price doesn't drop.

Don't rely on the SEL/offer showing - check price on till and that offer comes off.

I am going to Asda quite early and will post results mid morning, apg system willing, as apparently it has been playing up with 'techie wizards busy trying to fix it' message

• izzeyb
    First Anniversary
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Anyone having issue with APG site? Says the Wizards are at work:rotfl:

Can somebody check the following Womble please
    6637 9475 5855 1811 1644

:beer:

Wizards haven't performed any magic for me yet Lango, I found a couple of rare wombles Saturday and still getting the techie message on both of them this morning :(

• izzeyb wrote: »
    Morning

Looks like the mullers 12 for £3 ending and should glitch without a trigger. At the moment they are still showing at 68p each but need to check the price doesn't drop.

Don't rely on the SEL/offer showing - check price on till and that offer comes off.

I am going to Asda quite early and will post results mid morning, apg system willing, as apparently it has been playing up with 'techie wizards busy trying to fix it' message

Good morning.
    So is this 11 plus 1 still and is it corners and lights?
  • Good morning all

impossibly-cute-puppy-21.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• izzeyb
    First Anniversary
    Good morning.
    So is this 11 plus 1 still and is it corners and lights?

Morning di, any mullers assortment.

Not 11+1 because only 10 compare, unless you wanted 11 of one - you would only lose out on one comparison.

Best return is on the muller corners as they are only 35p in sainsbobs, the others (lights and rice) are 50p each

Also depends on Asda's individual price staying at 68p each.

• izzeyb wrote: »
    Morning di, any mullers assortment.

Not 11+1 because only 10 compare, unless you wanted 11 of one - you would only lose out on one comparison.

Best return is on the muller corners as they are only 35p in sainsbobs, the others (lights and rice) are 50p each

Also depends on Asda's individual price staying at 68p each.

Ok I'm confused so I can buy a mixture of any 12 so long as Ss stock them?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure