Testable - Academic Research studies

Options
123457»

Comments

• sebloak
    sebloak Posts: 185 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I notice a few studies lately while i was away over christmas, only problem was they all were for verified members. Not sure i trust them enough to scan my passport, upload more mugshot photo's and then have to use yet another bank. Still, hopefully a 0.51c study will appear to get my total over $20 so i can cash out and close account.
  • allison445
    Options
    Cognition
    Face Detection Experiment
    Jaiden Cancian, Victoria University of Wellington
    25/40 minds tested
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    sebloak wrote: »
    I notice a few studies lately while i was away over christmas, only problem was they all were for verified members. Not sure i trust them enough to scan my passport, upload more mugshot photo's and then have to use yet another bank. Still, hopefully a 0.51c study will appear to get my total over $20 so i can cash out and close account.

I agree, while I appreciate they want honest, thoughtful answers from real people the verification is too intrusive for me. The volume of studies is low so once I reach cashout I'll be closing my account too. Might be a while though I'm only at $7.20:p
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • Ivana_B_Rich
    Options
    Study available for any of you who are verified

Recognition of images in different views
    $1.50

And one for those of us who are not
    Classification of words
    $1 it did take less than the 15 mins specified
    Saving a house deposit. Member no.7 100% of target :D

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • Topiary
    Topiary Posts: 147 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Not many surveys but finally over the $10 cash out figure...need a little advice

If I elect to cash out to uk bank account is there any charge?

I see there is also an option they are pushing to open a Revolut account for free withdrawals
  • Value
    Value Posts: 170 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Topiary wrote: »
    Not many surveys but finally over the $10 cash out figure...need a little advice

If I elect to cash out to uk bank account is there any charge?

I see there is also an option they are pushing to open a Revolut account for free withdrawals

Well done on getting there. I've been stuck on $9 for ages as I didn't want to be verified. I've not even seen any studies for months. My cashout level is $20 too so I don't know if I'll ever get there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure