PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

What are you making for dinner?

Options

Comments

• dangerbadger
    Options
    Using up leftovers here tonight, so I've got a tiny portion of bolgnese sauce, half a can of black beans and some spinach that's starting to look a bit sorry for itself. I'm thinking I'll probably just heat all that up together and have it with some pasta.
  • JIL
    JIL Posts: 8,692 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    On my own so took the dog for a long walk, thought I would treat myself to a small fish and chips from the local. When I got there I found out it's gone out of business, three weeks ago. So I came home and made a pasta bake with mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes and mozzarella. Eaten in front of the TV. Enough left for lunch tomorrow.
  • Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hunters chicken breast here, at DH's request, his with new pots, both with salad:)
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Some kind of fish (basa or scampi) and veg tonight I think. Might get some mash out the freezer.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• klew356
    klew356 Posts: 1,130 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I have got the last of the chicken to use up from roasting, what to do, what to do, egg and bread of some sort for lunch time
  • Wicked_Lady
    Options
    I've salad stuff left over from yesterday so will add a jacket potato, remains of the coleslaw, a couple of hard boiled eggs and maybe a small tin of tuna to eat for dinner.

Still have almost half of a yummy h/m cheesecake and double cream to polish off too!
  • Mr_Singleton
    Mr_Singleton Posts: 1,891 Forumite
    Options
    Making kebab-el-alb from North African Cookery by Arto Der Haroutunian pg.123

It is basically cubed heart... Am using lambs as that is what I have but recipe is for Ox heart. You marinaded it overnight in paprika, cumin and chilli. Will cook over a griddle rather than a barbecue and serve with rice & salad. Looking tasty!
  • kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Some kind of fish (basa or scampi) and veg tonight I think. Might get some mash out the freezer.

Indeed I did get some root veg mash out the freezer, with scampi and green beans n broccoli - all from the freezer too. No doubt Chris and Greg would be aghast and having me bread my own scampi or something.
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• Islandmaid
    Islandmaid Posts: 6,509 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Lamb Bugers with Halloumi fries for me, and chips for DH salad for both
    Note to self - STOP SPENDING MONEY !!

£300/£130
  • Hopeless_Case
    Options
    Chicken supreme for OH, and a veggie version (featuring the inevitable courettes :p) for me
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback