• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,802 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    ClickSnap back up now.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Really getting fed up with Quidco now.

Made a large purchase at the weekend with Currys/PC world( when they were offering the £10 bonus.) It tracked immediately but two days later has been declined.

Have put in a claim but if this does not payout I will not be using them anymore. I will be off to TCB.
  • POPPYOSCAR
    POPPYOSCAR Posts: 14,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    joho wrote: »
    Yes.

Very disappointed that I can't earn Cashback with Boots any longer, and can't seem to claim for a purchase that was made when they WERE paying cashback.
    All my claims with M&S track at the wrong amount, can't be corrected and are eventually declined (especially the Advent calendar ones).
    Other sales track lower than I expect and am then told it's because cashback isn't payable on VAT when I didn't know the price included VAT.
    It took me a whole year to get £3.50 for a Post Office foreign exchange purchase. I know it was a year because it was confirmed when I booked my next holiday!
    I used Trainline 3 times in the space of a week and have had to claim for all the transactions - not one of them tracked. Might only be pennies, but the pennies add up! They'll probably decline all 3.

I have started to have problems now as well.

I made an order the other day that tracked at the correct amount and yet an order made with the same company but with the £2.50 bonus offer has tracked at the wrong amount making it below the minimum spend. I have cancelled the order as like you I think it will get declined.

Call me a cynic but..............
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,081 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Has anyone else had a problem with barcode not printing since format of Tesco Gift Card Voucher via Quidco changed

Voucher came through totally diff to normal , with an envelope to open, as opposed to merely voucher to print.- I realise voucher and barcode looks same shouldnt make any difference, Via TCB barcode prints fine ......

1st attempt it printed without barcode, 2nd i attempted via diff browser ( somes IE better/diff) and it printed as black box not bar code
  • saajan_12
    saajan_12 Posts: 3,614 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 19 July 2018 at 9:56AM
    @quidco Company Representative

How can you contact Quidco? I lost a good amount of credit through "Dormant user claimed credit" even though I have never had a 12month period without logging in.

This support article suggests I should be able to get it back by contacting customer support, but every link redirects to the on screen help pages, without physically being able to contact them! Its not related to a specific retailer which is the only option I found.
    https://support.quidco.com/article/what-does-dormant-user-claimed-credit-mean

Please help!
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    saajan_12 wrote: »
    @quidco Company Representative

How can you contact Quidco? I lost a good amount of credit through "Dormant user claimed credit" even though I have never had a 12month period without logging in.

This support article suggests I should be able to get it back by contacting customer support, but every link redirects to the on screen help pages, without physically being able to contact them! Its not related to a specific retailer which is the only option I found.
    https://support.quidco.com/article/what-does-dormant-user-claimed-credit-mean

Please help!

customersupport@quidco.com
  • saajan_12
    saajan_12 Posts: 3,614 Forumite
    50Twuncle wrote: »

Thank you! Do you know if there's been a change on the quidco site itself, spent ages trawling though and all the links redirect to the help pages. What happened to the online chat / official rep on MSE?
  • 50Twuncle
    50Twuncle Posts: 10,763 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    saajan_12 wrote: »
    Thank you! Do you know if there's been a change on the quidco site itself, spent ages trawling though and all the links redirect to the help pages. What happened to the online chat / official rep on MSE?
    Online chat is.only available for premium members now !
  • Hello Everyone

any suggestions with help would be great.

I was with BT for all services but switched to SKY for TV/Broadband/Phone because Quidco was offering £135 cashback. The cashback was the deal maker.

June 2017 was the switch date however it didn't track when I switched, within 2 days I raised a Quidco claim and it remembered the date/time I did the switch so I thought all would be OK. Months went by with no news

Yesterday 14 months later I was told it was declined.
    I have raised it with Quidco support again but they can't help and have offered £5 compensation which seems a bit poor.

Any ideas on what I can do next ? If I had known this would have happened I would not have switched.

Sky are not interested and Quidco want me to go away for a fiver

Has anyone else experienced anything similar ?

Any input would be greatly appreciated
  • pmduk
    pmduk Posts: 10,655 Forumite
    Sadly, cashback should never be relied upon when making purchasing decisions, as so many variables can prevent its payout. Always go for the deal excluding cashback and treat anything you receive as a bonus
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback