Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 31st Mar 19, 3:47 PM
    • 1,226Posts
    • 8,172Thanks
    sstevo19
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries April 2019
    • 31st Mar 19, 3:47 PM
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries April 2019 31st Mar 19 at 3:47 PM
    Here we go again for another month. As usual this initial post has been shamelessly copied from the many previous months. A big thank you to, er, me sstevo19 for starting us off last month.

Welcome all newbies and regulars to this very friendly and chatty thread where we give lots of lovely tips on how to use up your stash and lots of support and encouragement if you need them.

Keep up the pampering and keep down the spending: let's make the naughty step an empty and lonely place this month (rather than one so long that it can be seen from space)! Will this be the month when the "usual suspects" rein it in a bit? Let's see..... (but I doubt it!)

Remember - those products do nothing for you while they are stashed in drawers, boxes and cupboards!

We are eternally grateful to Katie Clampet who set up this fab challenge in January 2010. Here's her original challenge post:

"No buying any new toiletries, cosmetics, perfume etc... until I have used up ALL the ones I already have. I got a huge amount of (really nice) stuff for Christmas but I am going to resist the urge to browse Boots, Asda, Superdrug etc, and pop another tub of cream, face scrub, shampoo or conditioner into my basket. I reckon the stuff I have will last me until possibly June. I have decided that the money I save I will put into my special holiday account. Anyone else?"

Lots of us have taken part in the challenge over the past few months (and some of us even years!!) and are making great progress in reducing our stashes and unnecessary/excessive spending.

Regulars can ignore this, but a quick resume is always helpful for newbies:

Why not add the challenge to your signature as a reminder?

How about taking a bit of time to do a stock-take and see if there are any gaps in your stash that you might need to spend on this month? Some of us set a budget for the month for essential purchases or to help with withdrawal symptoms, others like to go cold-turkey!! Other ideas which some people find useful: Listing everything out so you can cross things off as used to increase the sense of achievement, and putting a sum of money in a pot each time you use up an item to save for something you really want, or simply to assist in making future essential purchases "cash neutral".

Remember the challenge is about making the most of your money, enjoying your products, finding which products really suit you best and are worth buying, giving yourself a well-deserved pampering and breaking the habit of buying for the sake of buying. In money-saving tradition, it should also be about making your products l-a-s-t as long as possible (although the temptation of using an unloved shower gel extravagantly to finish it off is sometimes too much to bear!).

Brand new products (or opened perfume) sell well on eBay.

Unsuitable products can be repurposed and used for other jobs (shower gel/shampoo as handwash etc).

Some items can be returned to certain stores for exchange (for essential items or gifts!!) without a receipt.

Unwanted items can be recycled as gifts or for gift hampers (saving the money you'd have spent on gifts).

Unsuitable items can be donated to charity or a local women's refuge as mentioned earlier

It helps to avoid the places where temptation lurks for you; be it QVC, Boots, Body Shop, email newsletter, the supermarket toiletries aisles, Grabbit board, online toiletries browsing, seductive department store beauty counter offers etc. Remember retailers are making offers and promotions all the time, so there will always be another deal! Honest!

Good luck all for February 2018 and indeed the coming months, and remember to keep your stash lists updated, keep popping in for inspiration and support and to report your UU's and IN's, especially any sales bargains - we want a nosy!

Welcome to all newbies - the more the merrier. Please introduce yourselves so we can welcome you properly! Do de-lurk if you are lurking, this is one of the friendliest threads on MSE.

Oh - and anyone thinking "OMG my stash is FAR bigger than all of theirs, I cant possibly join" - believe you me, we have been doing this challenge for well over a year some of us - you wont scare us, and I can almost guarantee that someone somewhere will have had more and survived.... we are very supportive (and protective - so don't be scared!!) oh - and did we mention that are nosy??!!

Useful abbreviations and jargon!

WBA - Will Buy Again
    UU - Use Ups
    IN - Self explanatory - stuff you've gained into your stash - warning: lines may be given out for unnecessary purchases or you may be sent to the naughty step!
    NBI - A non-bought item such as a present, gift with purchase or free sample
    WNBA - Will Not Buy Again!
    Glitch - when a shop/online store make a pricing mistake so you end up paying less or even get freebies!
    PYN(M/T/W/Th/F/Sa/Su) DELETE AS APPROPRIATE! - Paint Your Nails Monday/Tuesday...... it allows everyone to try and finish those dastardly nail varnishes with group support! You can never be too groomed for this thread. Also see PY(T)N... - for toenails!
    Splutterer - the stage where an item is nearing the end of it's life and spluttering - also the most annoying and seemingly never ending stage!
    GWP - Gift With Purchase - a sample or mini sized item
    HG - Holy Grail - this is the product you would go back for time and time again, it does the job brilliantly, and is either economical, or so fantastic price becomes no object!
    NPI - Near Purchasing Incident (OMG we all have those!)
    LHJ - Long Haul Job - for those products - love 'em or hate 'em - that never seem to end no matter how often you use them
    PRCP - Pink Rose Candle Philosophy inspired by Erma Bombeck who said: 'If I had my life to live over again I would have burned the pink candle sculpted like a rose that melted in storage'. Don't keep things 'for best' or 'for a special occasion'. That day never arrives. Give the best to yourself now and enjoy it. (Thanks to McCulloch29 for introducing this thought provoking sentiment to us)
    GA - for an out that was given away to charity, as a present, or "just because" rather than binned or UU
    TA - for an out that was thrown away due to going off (generally as it has been lurking at the back of a stash since time immemorial) or for any other reason such as a broken container or spillage
    PP - Project Pan: a list of specific items targeted to be used up

If anyone can think of any more we can add to the list so newbies won't be intimidated by our jargon!

Graduates

Here is a list of our lovely,fragrant ladies who have polished and pampered their way through their products and managed to get their toiletries stash under control. Ladies - congratulations, you are an inspiration to the rest of us, xx . Thanks also to InaPickle who suggested we start the Graduate list. To join the list of graduates let us know by posting that you are graduating in big colourful letters, that way the OP can easily spot you and add you to the list, or better still - PM the OP as the thread can move really quickly! You may also wish to add how many products you have used up during the challenge. Good luck ladies! xx

1. mineallmine - graduated with honours March
    2. Bronnie - graduated with honours March 2011
    3. lostinrates - graduated with honours around June 2010
    4. Ruby_Eskimo - graduated with honours June 2012
    5. Seaside dreamer - graduated with honours October 2012
    6. InaPickle - graduated with honours September 2014
    7. Fiasco55 - graduated with honours May 2017

Previous threads

In case you need to refer back to a previous stash list or product review, here are links to past challenge threads. Click on the date to take you straight to it:

January 2012
    February 2012
    March 2012
    April 2012
    May 2012
    June 2012
    July 2012
    August 2012
    September 2012
    October 2012
    November 2012
    December 2012
    January 2013
    February 2013
    March 2013
    April 2013
    May 2013
    June 2013
    July 2013
    August 2013
    September 2013
    October 2013
    November 2013
    December 2013
    January 2014
    February 2014
    March 2014
    April 2014
    May 2014
    June 2014
    July 2014
    August 2014
    September 2014
    October 2014
    November 2014
    December 2014
    January 2015
    February 2015
    March 2015
    April 2015
    May 2015
    June 2015
    July 2015
    August 2015
    September 2015
    October 2015
    November 2015
    December 2015
    January 2016
    February 2016
    March 2016
    April 2016
    May 2016
    June 2016
    July 2016
    August 2016
    September 2016
    October 2016
    November 2016
    December 2016
    January 2017
    February 2017
    March 2017
    April 2017
    May 2017
    June 2017
    July 2017
    August 2017
    September 2017
    October 2017
    November 2017
    December 2017
    January 2018
    February 2018
    March 2018
    April 2018
    May 2018
    June 2018
    July 2018
    August 2018
    September 2018
    October 2018
    November 2018
    December 2018
    January 2019
    February 2019
    March 2019
Page 3
    • maddiemay
    • By maddiemay 8th Apr 19, 11:09 AM
    • 4,060 Posts
    • 37,122 Thanks
    maddiemay
    First UUs for April
    UU
    200ml Batiste Original Dry Shampoo 1/28
    Mini Coty Perfume Exclamation (a bit of nostalgia) 2/29
    30g Lanoline Eye Cream 3/30
    2ml Revitalash Eyelash Condtioner 4/31 HG have another ready.
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
    • London baby
    • By London baby 8th Apr 19, 7:30 PM
    • 297 Posts
    • 2,377 Thanks
    London baby
    Ins:

Heliocare 360 Gel Oil-Free SPF 50
    4 x 6% hydrogen peroxide solution
    1 x shea butter foot mask
    4 x Oral b satin tape floss
    1 x hotel body lotion

I will not need to purchase the following items for a while:

Shampoo and conditioner
    Body scrubs
    Rose hip oil
    Nip + fab face pads
    Body spray

No further purchases until completed finished:
    Razors
    Lipsticks
    Hand cream
    Perfume
    Nail polish
    • kadison
    • By kadison 9th Apr 19, 12:52 AM
    • 3,621 Posts
    • 56,722 Thanks
    kadison
    I have to say I'm getting on really well with the No7 Glycolic Peel Kit, my skin looks a lot better and the mammoth pores on my nose no longer act as craters for foundation! Still only 3 treatments in with 5 treatments to go, the first made spots appear but I reckon they were under the surface waiting to come out and the peel just accellerated the process!

I have developed a stye in my left eye so I've chucked out my current mascaras and eyeliners just in case.

Avon SuperExtend Liquid Eyeliner - Navy
    Avon SuperExtend Liquid Eyeliner - Plum
    Eyeko Black Magic Mascara 4ml
    Lancôme Hypnose Mascara 6.2ml
    The Body Shop Bold Oversized Felt Liner - Black

TA
    L'Occitane Shea Butter Balm 8ml x 2 - Dried out, WNBA, didn't do much!

UU
    Aveda Brilliant Conditioner 200ml
    Avon Naturals Aloe & Macadamia 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 250ml
    Boots Time Delay Cleansing Wipes x 25
    Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser 50ml
    Clarins SOS Primer 5ml - Universal Light
    Elemis Sea Lavender & Samphire Bath & Shower Milk 100ml
    Elizabeth Arden Prevage Daily Serum 5ml
    Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster 5ml
    Femfresh Powder 200g
    Johnson's Baby Cotton-touch Powder 400g
    Lancôme Bi-Facil Eye Cleanser 30ml
    No7 Purifying Intense Pore Scrub 100ml
    No7 Revitalising Cleansing Wipes x 30
    Primark Face wipes x 25 - Cucumber
    Sephora Cleansing wipes x 25 - Rose
    Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash 75ml
    Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Hand Food 50ml
    The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Body Scrub 250ml

INs
    Primark Summer Vibes Hand Cream 30ml

I need some more body scrub as I'm down to my last two tubs and going through a tub a week, these are hopefully much more abrasive than my current ones, they were on 3 for 2 with a £1.50 AC voucher as well....
    Champney's Firming Seaweed & Salt Scrub 450g
    Sanctuary Hot Sugar Scrub 550g
    Sanctuary Salt Scrub 650g

Spent my free lip product vouchers from the No7 Free Gifts on No7 High Shine Lip Gloss 8ml - Pink Hydrangea, Pink Latte & Sparkling Rose

I also had a voucher for a free sample of Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Wear 5ml, I went to JL but the woman was so snotty I stole the voucher back while she wasn't looking and headed to Boots, where the assistant very kindly gave me two 005 Beige Ivoire & 010.1 Beige Ecru.

Qualifying spend for FeelUnique Gift Bag
    E.L.F. Highlighting Stick 2.8g - Pink Pearl Glow
    E.L.F. No Budge Shadow Stick 1.6g - Bronze Metal
    E.L.F. No Budge Shadow Stick 1.6g - Metallic Mocha
    E.L.F. Perfect Finish HD Powder 8g (FREE GIFT)

Lancôme Gift Set which was excellent value containing:-
    Advanced Genifique Concentrate 7ml
    Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover 125ml
    Galateis Douceur 50ml
    Hydra Intense Gel Mask 100ml
    Renergie Multi-Lift Crème SPF15 50ml
    Renergie Multi-Lift Eye Crème 5ml
    Renergie Multi-Lift Night Crème 15ml
    Tonique Douceur 50ml
    Visionnaire Skin Corrector 7ml

Dr. Hauschka Silk Body Powder 50g - I've wanted to try this for a while
    Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Waterproof Mascara 6ml - Excessive Black - I need a waterproof one for the wedding
    NYX Glitter Eyeshadow Palette - Pastels - I was looking for a dupe of the hideously expensive Bobbi Brown sparkle eyeshadow, hopefully this one will do!
    Tweezerman Onyx Great Grip Eyelash Curler

Free gift bag
    Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream 7ml
    Aveda Shampure Conditioner 10ml
    Aveda Shampure Shampoo 10ml
    Beauty Kitchen Abyssinian Oil Night Halo Potent Sleep Mask 6ml
    Biore Charcoal Micellar Water 75ml
    CeraVe Moisturising Lotion 20ml
    Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel 3ml
    Elemis Pro-Definition Day Cream 15ml
    Erno Laszlo Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar 17g
    Figs & Rouge Hydra-Pore Soft Focus Pore Perfect HD + Matte Veil 30ml
    Filorga Meso-Mask 15ml
    First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum 7.5ml
    Kiehl's Glow Formula Skin Hydrator 5ml
    La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel 15ml
    Lumene Glow Reveal Peeling Mask 15ml
    Murad Age Reform Exfoliating Cleanser AHA/BHA 30ml
    Nuxe Deliciously Nourishing Body Scrub 30ml
    Omorovicza Rejuvenating Night Cream 5ml
    Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief & Resilience Soothing Treatment Lotion 30ml
    Rituals The Ritual of Sakura Foaming Shower Gel 200ml
    Skin Inc. Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask 5ml
    Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels 8 x 3.2g
    St. Tropez Self Tan Purity Face Mist 14ml
    Trilogy Rosehip Cream Cleanser 30ml
    Zelens Transformer Instant Renewal Mask 10ml
    Last edited by kadison; 09-04-2019 at 1:19 AM.
    No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2020
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend
    Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read - Groucho Marx
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 9th Apr 19, 11:19 AM
    • 1,226 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    sstevo19
    One UU this morning:

A. Florence Hydration Booster Serum 10ml WDBA. This was lovely. It helps keep my skin hydrated all day. I love to use this on a morning and follow it up with a mist and the Hada Labo Lotion Light. My face feels very hydrated when I do this. I've been trying to find a serum that has Vitamin C in it but not Ascorbic Acid which is in most Vitamin C serums as my skin doesn't agree with it. This one has a more stable form of Vitamin C in it, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, which I've been getting on a lot better with. Definitely recommend it if you're looking for a hydration serum. It's not cheap, it's £32 for 30ml but I would pay that to support this independent brand. I've got a sample size of this to use next.

I've got a few things that should be finished in a few days. I've nearly finished a Lush soap, which are always a LHJ, haha. I think I may have to get a different shampoo and conditioner though. The Charles Worthington Shampoo and Conditioner are irritating my scalp a bit. Hm.
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 10th Apr 19, 6:32 AM
    • 1,226 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    sstevo19
    One UU this morning:

The Body Shop Almond Milk & Honey Body Lotion 200ml WDBA and will do in the future. A great body lotion that sinks in straight away.
    • kadison
    • By kadison 10th Apr 19, 9:07 PM
    • 3,621 Posts
    • 56,722 Thanks
    kadison
    I've officially given myself a 'pass' this month I think, I feel really concerned about my 'look' on my wedding day and have overbought products, the last of which I will post tonight as I think I've FINALLY nailed how I want to be on the day! There may be a couple more INs as I finalise things, but probably only from my Avon rep stash so pennies' worth, maybe an eyeliner or something!

After the wedding I will be committing to this properly, in the meantime please don't think I'm taking the p1$$ buying all this stuff, I'm just so anxious and want to look my best!
    • asajj
    • By asajj 10th Apr 19, 10:06 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    Such a good shower gel, I must look into this option.
    Originally posted by pinkfluffybabe
    Yep - there are number of zero waste shops opened around the country. Hopefully, there is one near where you are. I have an Original Source bottle I use for this purpose - cost me around £2 to fill it. So not a huge difference and I do like Faith in Nature products.

3 UUs today/tonight -
    Gucci Bamboo 30 ml - love this, have another one in stash
    Jimmy Choo - Flash 30 ml - love this, they discontinued i believe but would buy again if i can find it
    Pixi Retinol Tonic - have another one in stash. I think it is ok, not sure if it makes a big difference.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 11th Apr 19, 9:09 AM
    • 5,033 Posts
    • 46,351 Thanks
    dolly84
    uu

Sally Hansen Insta Dry Top Coat - I'm not sure if I already posted about this. It is pretty good and dries quickly so WMBA.

I have another topcoat and a base coat which are almost done too, having to tip the bottle about to get the brush loaded.

Gave my last Laura Mercier Foundation Primer to DD, I don't use primer that much but she does so it saves us buying another product. She also took my Pixi Primer, can't remember the name but it is very glowy (shiny) and doesn't set which I think a primer should plus the pump is rubbish on the packaging - I think it is in a plastic tube now which is worse for the environment than the glass bottle - WNBA.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler.

Fashion on the Ration 12/66
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 11th Apr 19, 10:01 AM
    • 1,226 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    sstevo19
    One UU from last night:

Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream 3ml sample WB as a full size. This is a lovely cream, very soothing.

I'm wanting to get my stash to a smaller size, and hopefully just buy things I know I love. And only buy new things after I've done my research on the product and whether it would be any good for my skin. Currently got 100 items in my stash, let's see how many products I can finish this month.
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 11th Apr 19, 12:00 PM
    • 1,226 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    sstevo19
    One UU this morning:

Sisley Cleansing Milk with Sage 5ml sample WPB but I doubt it. This was very nice. Very gentle and a good cleanser. But the full size is £73.50 for 250ml
    • kadison
    • By kadison 11th Apr 19, 3:43 PM
    • 3,621 Posts
    • 56,722 Thanks
    kadison
    One UU this morning:

Sisley Cleansing Milk with Sage 5ml sample WPB but I doubt it. This was very nice. Very gentle and a good cleanser. But the full size is £73.50 for 250ml
    Originally posted by sstevo19
    How much?! You’d have to have gold brains to spend that on a cleanser!
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 11th Apr 19, 4:05 PM
    • 1,226 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    sstevo19
    How much?! You’d have to have gold brains to spend that on a cleanser!
    Originally posted by kadison
    A woman who's in the skincare group I'm in on Facebook sent me the sample, but the Sisley sample scheme is £35 for 6 months. I think you would have to be super rich to buy Sisley stuff. It's a bit ridiculous.
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 11th Apr 19, 10:52 PM
    • 1,226 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    sstevo19
    One UU this evening:

Pixi + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse 100ml WBA but not right now. This was lovely. Simple but effective. I just wish they would release the Cleansing Balm and the Cleansing Cream as separate products. The cream side was my favourite side.
    • savingfortomorrow
    • By savingfortomorrow 11th Apr 19, 11:15 PM
    • 731 Posts
    • 5,657 Thanks
    savingfortomorrow
    in BOSCIA Charcoal MakeUp Melter Cleansing Oil-Balm
    in microneedle facial roller total bargains in tk maxx.

The microneedle facial roller was inexpensive, i want to see how it is before spending big money
    • dolly84
    • By dolly84 12th Apr 19, 8:58 AM
    • 5,033 Posts
    • 46,351 Thanks
    dolly84
    Sisley prices are insane. I had one of their masks in a beauty box once which was £100 ish for a full size and it was nothing at all to get excited about.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler.

Fashion on the Ration 12/66
    • pinkfluffybabe
    • By pinkfluffybabe 12th Apr 19, 8:32 PM
    • 2,686 Posts
    • 8,910 Thanks
    pinkfluffybabe
    First two UU of April:

Eve Lom Cleanser sample. WNBA. Ok but wouldn't pay the price for it.

Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream. WNBA. Much prefer a balm cleanser.
    Not buying unnecessary toiletries 2020 2/91 UU, 0 IN
    Mortgage Free Wannabe 2020 £32.44/£600
    • sstevo19
    • By sstevo19 13th Apr 19, 8:24 AM
    • 1,226 Posts
    • 8,172 Thanks
    sstevo19
    One UU this morning:

Bumble and Bumble Save the Day Daytime Protective Repair Fluid 3.5ml sample WDB as a full size. This was lovely. My hair felt so soft and smooth after using this. Managed to get 3 days use out of the sample.
    • sunny_money
    • By sunny_money 14th Apr 19, 9:54 AM
    • 298 Posts
    • 1,841 Thanks
    sunny_money
    It's my 2 year anniversary on this thread! Very grateful it exists, thank you everyone!

To mark this occasion I think it's high time I become accountable for my Neal's Yard Remedies stash... I'll post later today!
    • asajj
    • By asajj 14th Apr 19, 12:03 PM
    • 4,630 Posts
    • 13,170 Thanks
    asajj
    I have sold 2 products on Ebay - a Clinique travel size mascara and a chubby stick. Waiting for payment and will post this week.
    £2015 in 2015 / £2015

No buying unnecessary stuff.
    Clearing out by selling on Ebay, donating to charity etc.
    • sunny_money
    • By sunny_money 14th Apr 19, 1:35 PM
    • 298 Posts
    • 1,841 Thanks
    sunny_money
    I joined Neals Yard Remedies Organics (sell from home) about a year ago now and sadly it didn't work out for me for many reasons. Many lessons learned. I hope to pick this up again in the future when I'm not working full time and make a proper go of it. I may sell / gift some stock but for the most part will try to use up myself It was really useful to log everything properly so I can monitor best before dates and use accordingly.

FACE

CLEANSER

Used - WBA - Love this fresh but gentle range for oily t-zone
    Purifying Palmarosa Facial Wash (Part of the Palmarosa (oily+combo skin) travel kit) 25ml

Used - WBA - Lovely everyday cleanser
    Rose Facial Wash 100ml

Open Organic Make Up Remover (Part of the Beauty Box Gift Set) 100ml
    Open Orange Flower Facial Wash 50ml (mini)
    Open Honey & Organge Facial Scrub 75g
    Open Wild Rose Beauty Balm 50g (I use as a cleanser but it is multi-purpose)

Unopened Calendula Cleanser 100g
    Unopened Rose Facial Wash 50ml (mini)
    Unopened Rose Facial Wash 25ml (mini)
    Unopened Wild Rose Beauty Balm (Part of the Beauty Box Gift Set) 15g (mini)

TONER

Used - WBA - this made my skin really smooth
    Purifying Palmarosa Toner (Part of the Palmarosa (oily+combo skin) travel kit) 25ml (mini)

Open Rehydrating Rose Toner 200ml

Unopened White Tea Facial Mist 8ml (mini)

MOISTURISERS, MASKS etc

OH is using - WBA - natural lip balm is a must! Works well.
    Shea Nut & Rosehip Lip Balm 4.5g

Open Bee Lovely Lip Balm 15g
    Open White Tea Toning Eye Gel 10ml
    Open Purifying Palmarosa Mattifier 30ml
    Open Purifying Palmarosa Daily Moisturiser (Part of the Palmarosa (oily+combo skin) travel kit) 15ml (mini)
    Open Frankincense Hydrating Cream 50g
    Open Purifying Palmarosa Facial Mask (Part of the Palmarosa (oily+combo skin) travel kit) 15g (mini)
    Open White Tea Enriching Facial Mask 15g (mini)

Unopened Frankinscense Hydrating Cream 15g (mini)
    Unopened Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisturiser 15ml (mini)
    Unopened Beauty Sleep Concentrate 8ml (mini)
    Unopened Beauty Sleep Concentrate 8ml (mini)
    Unopened Rejuvenating Frankincense Oil 8ml (mini)
    Unopened White Tea Enriching Facial Mask (mini)
    Unopened Orange Flower Facial Oil 30ml
    Unopened Beauty Sleep Concentrate (Part of Wake Up Beautiful Gift Set) 30ml
    Unopened Frankinscence Intense Cream (Part of the Beauty Box Gift Set) 15g (mini)
    Unopened Purifying Palmarosa Mattifier sachet (Part of the Palmarosa (oily+combo skin) travel kit)
    Unopened White Tea Toning Eye Gel sachet
    Unopened Vitamin E & Avocado Night Cream 50g
    Unopened Rose Formula Hydrating Eye Cream 10ml

BATH

Used - WBA - Lovely scent. I feel the shampoo and conditioners are a bit of an indulgence and quite gentle so I use them in the bath only to to feel like I'm making the most of them
    Revitalising Orange Flower Conditioner 200ml

Used - WBA - Love NYR body scrubs!
    Frankinscense & Mandarin Body Polish 150g

Open Rejuvenating Geranium Shampoo 200ml
    Open Deliciously Ella Rose Lime & Cucumber Body Wash 200ml
    Open Citrus Shower Gel 300ml
    Open Geranium & Orange Body Scrub 200ml
    Open Rose & Pomegranate Foaming Bath 200ml
    Open Rose & Pomegranate Bath Oil 100ml

Unopened Garden Mint & Bergamot Soap (Part of the Beauty Box Gift Set) 100g
    Unopened Geranium & Orange Hand Wash 200ml

BODY

Used - WBA - Argan oil isn't my favourite scent but this sinks in so beautifully I would still WBA
    Argan Oil 50ml

OH is using Geranium & Orange Hand Cream (Part of the Beauty Box Gift Set) 50ml
    Open Wild Rose Hand Cream 50ml
    Open Calendula & Oat Lotion 200ml
    Open White Tea Facial Mist (damaged, using on body) 45ml
    Open Soothing Massage Oil 100ml

Unopened Bee Lovely All Over Balm 50g
    Unopened Bee Lovely Body Lotion 50ml (mini)
    Unopened Beauty Sleep Body Butter (Part of Wake Up Beautiful Gift Set) 100ml
    Unopened Aromatic Body Butter (Part of the Beauty Box Gift Set) 100g (mini)
    Unopened Almond Oil 100ml
    Unopened Goodnight Pillow Mist (Part of Wake Up Beautiful Gift Set) 45ml

I also have an additional 2 Beauty Box Gift Sets
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,616Posts Today

7,516Users online

Martin's Twitter